FanFiction.Net
for Into The Heart Of Oblivion

8/23/2017 c1 The Ikran Rider
Please, make more of the Unlikely Warrior, and the sequel; I've been w8ing for years for them.
2/22/2014 c1 18frankannestein
Hello! I admit that I jumped right into this story without reading the first one, and that I have never played Dissidia, but I saw some familiar names and decided to go for it. :3 Kathryn seems like an interesting person - I like her sense of humor, at any rate. I'm looking forward to reading more!

Anne
7/31/2012 c5 Unknown Heart
Please keep writing this story! I love it so far! :3
11/3/2011 c1 PenName22222
Hello, Kazz. Good story but I can't help but notice some things are wrong.

First about Vaan. I know this story was made b4 Duodecim came out...and in case u haven't noticed Vaan actually died in it as he was closing the portal to the Interdimensional Rift. I suggest u may make him like a wandering spirit of some kind. Maybe that's y u stopped.

Secondly, Kathryn and the others haven't defeated most of the villains yet, like Garland, Exdeath, Ultimecia, Kuja, or Emperor Mateus. I'm pretty sure they may be facing them again a second time, too along with maybe Kefka, Sephy, and CoD.

And another thing, u said that the next chapter would b violent. I assumed it may b against Chaos and whatnot. I h8 to b impatient but...what's taking so long? Please, PLEASE continue with the story and try to fix some of the mistakes.

I would gr8ly appreciate it.
8/8/2011 c5 PenName22222
Hey, Kazz! I absolutely love this story, including The Unlikely Warrior. Thanks for giving me advice on how to review. I'm also a huge Cecil fan, and I like his and your relationship. I think it's very special. Anyway, please continue with this story whenever you have the inspiration! I'll be waiting. Keep up the good work!
4/20/2011 c5 7Taeniaea
cool story
4/14/2011 c1 36orpheus-under-starlight
This doesn't seem like a bad fic, but..

ISN'T CECIL MARRIED?
2/8/2011 c4 38Scuttlest
Ah ha ha ha. Two chapters go up without me noticing, I should casually scan the Dissidia section more often.

Before I say anything else, I see two problems.

When Basch and Balthier are talking, Baltheir says "What did you no mean to do?", unless Baltheir is supposed to be condescending at that moment, I'm pretty sure it should be "not" and not "no".

A little bit later, during Cecil and Firion's conversation, Firion says "I'm bot sure we're going to find anything out here Cecil," I'm assuming that it should be "not" rather then "bot". (Having a bit of trouble with the word? Hehe, this is why a manual proof-read is good even after the computer's spell-check)

Beyond that, I see no problems with the chapter. I think that Basch actually crying about what he did earlier might be a bit extreme, though. The fight scene was well done, definitely.

Keep it up.
2/5/2011 c4 Bryanne
Yeah, that wasn't bad at all. Even the fight scene. I could picture it perfectly. Can't wait till the next one ^_^ Keep going.
2/3/2011 c3 Bryanne
More more more! Don't quit now. Keep going ^_^ And poor Kathryn. He shouldn't have been like that to her. He should learn how to hold his temper. And those two other stories your writing called, Requiem for a Fallen Hero and Path of Retrobution, pleeeease continue. I wanna see what happens. And I absolutely love this story too ^_^
2/3/2011 c1 14promise99
OMG! I absolutely love this chapter. After all, I love how Kathryn is concerned about her companions. I would be concerned about my friends. Flirty Balthier equals a yes! I can see why we authors make Balthier the type of guy who hits on chicks. There's a similarity between your Balthier and mine, and it makes me remember that it's a small world. Keep up the amazing work!

-Promise99

1/30/2011 c2 1Kahnage
A Kefka that looks weaks and ends up dead...Makes a change from the Star Scream rip off he has become over the years :P

I love the way your writing is "short" and to the point as opposed to my long drawn out drivle that I spout! You put just enough into it to make it possible for the reader to imagine what the scene must look like, but not to much that they have to read War and Peace just to find out what type of shoe the character is wearing.

Keep it up my dearest! x

As for the Cosmonaughts...John Prescott, The Rock and a Sandwhich?
1/30/2011 c2 38Scuttlest
Huh, never noticed your last story end or this one began.

Anyway, I like what I'm seeing so far in terms of new heroes and villains. Liked Kathryn and Basch making a joke about Baltheir in the first chapter, the guy comes out on top in way too many incidents.

As for chapter 2, we seem to have both Vincent and Bartz's chocobo, along with all three of Sephiroth's remnants and Emperor Vayne.

Liked the bit with Gabranth and Kefka, never did much care for Kefka.
1/28/2011 c1 1Kahnage
Looking good so far!

The stuff you've sent me in the past has been good so this should be fine.

I'm not amazingly familliar with all of these characters but the few I do know seem spot on to me.

Keep it up!
1/27/2011 c1 TriforceBrave
Ooooh, I wasn't expecting this to be up so soon. :)

Not much to say here, other than I'm loving Balthier & Vaan so far. ^^

Pardon the lack of constructive criticism; I'll try and find something to be nitpicky about in chapter two. :P