for Chaos Reality Runner

1/30 c4 6Zane Tribal Tyne Alexandros
Don’t blame you one bit for the change. Fanfic dot net really needs to get it’s shit together!
9/17/2020 c3 PrincessBloodBlossom
This is very interesting and awesome to read! I hope you continue this someday soon! :3
2/24/2020 c1 Ilaria513
Continue please is very awesome! I would so much see more brother relationship between Sonic and Chris
1/23/2020 c3 2Loki921
I think that this is going to be a really good fanfic. Please update.
5/31/2018 c3 6Zane Tribal Tyne Alexandros
Damn, this is REALLY good. I wish you would work some more on it. I know one thing though. If you do continue this and Eggman and Robotnick DO meet, they will probably HATE each other! Eggman will probably reach the same conclusion that Chris has and slyly point out that Robotnick IS slipping.
12/17/2017 c1 Guest
I love this idea make me wise that the freedom fighter and the x gang live in the same world if they do live in the same world it make the x gang the powerful groups of freedom fighter
6/24/2014 c3 Guest
Please update its been a long time.
2/4/2014 c3 Dragonblaze66
Please update!
2/1/2014 c3 12Scarlet Ruby Rose
Oh this is getting interesting!
2/1/2014 c3 60AHeartForStories
Glad to see you finally updated this. Too be honest, I thought it was abandoned. Glad to see I'm wrong. Can't wait for the next chapter! ;D
1/24/2014 c3 thor94
Really good fic.
I can't wait chris reunite with his team to save mobius prime and return in their home.
Or find sonic team on mobius, ex: a mobian group fighting with robots and chris use the firestorm to annihilate easily the robotnik troops (how free-fighter react to be helped by an human and prime-tails in front of the firestorm, a fighter can be powered by chaos emerald).

But how mobius prime will react with a group of mobian and human working together and their advanced knowledge.
And especially their skills: chris, tails (x-verse) and eggman (x-verse) skills in mechanic, aeronautics/space and chaos energy mastering (this and chaos control are theorical in this planet) are more advanced than everyone on mobius (firestorm is probably the most powerful and fastest fighter class on the planet, and same for the blue typhoon in cruiser class).

I can't wait too, the X-team reunite with free-fighters.

for drabble, it's depend where you post them. i prefer there is only the story without filler on this fic.

Can't wait next chapter
1/23/2014 c3 nightmaster000
Great chapter. Glad to finally see another update. Can't wait to see what adventures await Chris and the rest of the Sonic X gang in archie mobius.
1/22/2014 c2 thor94
i hope a next chapter
Interesting mixing two universe (but chris like mobians, unlike overlanders).
And unlike other humans, he have a great skill to mix chaos power with technology
6/29/2013 c2 Haterzgonnahate8
Continue damn it! Sorry it's just that its a really good story so please update!
1/13/2013 c2 12707cloud
I LOVE THIS STORY! PLEASE WRITE MORE SOON!
20 Page 1 2 Next »