for Snow White Queen

5/19/2020 c9 2Arya Dela
please update soon please
5/18/2020 c9 Arya Dela
please update soon... this story too good to be left alone
12/29/2017 c9 Memo1438
update soon please please
3/30/2016 c9 willaim
I think that you should make more
8/1/2015 c8 Guest
that was really good I wonder how shadow is gonna act tords them while he waits update soon
1/6/2015 c8 Nemo
I LOVE YOUR STORY! I also feel like a bad person for enjoying but WHATEVER! Sonic is a horrible father, I like Werehog better.
11/1/2014 c9 nitro61298
I F LOVE THIS
GREAT JOB
1/19/2014 c7 madison
This will sound mean but I really don't like Shiro
1/17/2014 c3 madison
Is shadow a child or an adult cause their calling him pup
1/17/2014 c2 madison
When wherehog said something about the consequences I net shadow gets pregnant
4/8/2013 c7 9Purest of the Hearts
I think Sonic and Shiro must have found Shadow and Werehog snuggled together.
4/8/2013 c6 Purest of the Hearts
WHY DOES EVERYONE WANT/ENJOY HUMPING/RAPING LITTLE SHADOW?! (Why does that sound disturbing to me?! ...Never mind; I found out!) I (confusingly) wish you will make more chapters! And I favorite Shiro and Shadow! They sound like they are cute and fluffy!XD & DX
4/8/2013 c4 Purest of the Hearts
Sorry for not reviewing earlier! I was in school! And I love Shiro! I hate what Werehog did though. I almost stopped reading, but of course, I continued.
3/27/2013 c8 20Kira the cat
I know a Scourge reference when I see one. I'm so upset you haven't updated this in a while but I understand it. School comes first after all. I'm so stoked to see what's next when you do come back to this. Don't make me Were out and flip a few tables. I'm prone to do that at cliffhangers. It's just me. Glad to see fics with the Werehog aren't a completely dead thing. Oh god, Psycho Super? Were they trying to create ANOTHER Jackle from NiGHTS?! I see "Let's play a 'game'" and I immediatley thought "Oh god, here we go, let's see some one get sliced up." Part of me wishes it was Werehog and not poor Shadow who I just wanna snuggle and love and kick the crap outta Werehog who sadly is my wallpaper on my phone and I couldn't look at it while reading this. Anyway, long rant over, I am thuroughly impressed with this. I saw rape in the summary and I though "Joy another cruddy WereSonadow Non-con." but this was way better than I expected and it's akin to Lord Youko's Inuyasha fic Want to Be Your Slave.
3/27/2013 c1 Kira the cat
Not my policy to leave a fic with more than one chapter a review until I've read through but I knew I recognized that attitude with Werehog. It's got Inuyasha and a hint of Sesshomaru written all over it. And oh does my heart ache for Shadow right now. Not enough for me to stop reading. But it does ache.
49 Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »