FanFiction.Net
for Let Me Go

10/3/2012 c8 5Unknown0999
PLEASE UPDATE FAST! IM ADDICTED!
9/27/2012 c8 12Miami Blackheart
Holy... don't stop there!

My chest tightened at the last paragraphs! They can't die! They just can't!
9/16/2012 c8 tirzahrae
Oh my gosh they can't die she remembers! Please update
8/26/2012 c8 ayesha-s
Wow beautifully written :)
8/18/2012 c8 15Raven Mockheart
Aww! She remembers!
Please let there be Mikita? They're so damn cute together not to mention Shane&Maggie's chemistry...
xoxo
8/15/2012 c8 10rocca12
We want next chapter! I hoped everything will be all right and there it was such a cliffhanger at the end :) you are cruel! Please update soon!
8/12/2012 c8 11adrictiv
Okay let me get this straight; your plan was to KILL everybody? Really? I can't! Who's gonna save them? Alex or Birkhoff better be on their way. Awesome story, I love it.
8/11/2012 c7 10rocca12
Oh, this is so heart-breaking! Update soon :)
6/14/2012 c7 ayesha-s
Wow love it, amazing :)
1/1/2012 c7 17lovepride
Your fic is really good

Is he going to have a sequel, if so is it that you can tell me

the following please
12/12/2011 c7 Guest
are you goin to update this? nikita has to pick michael!
9/22/2011 c7 12Miami Blackheart
OMG you updated!

LOVE this story! The angst is like, just dripping from every sentence. The way you write is so good, it's perfect.

I read this like, such a looong time ago and I forgot if I ever left a review. Haha! So when this was updated, I was literally jumping in my seat!

So excited for your next update! :]
9/2/2011 c7 Orbonik
Great STORY! Love it please please please please (x 100)update sooooon!
8/31/2011 c7 4nikita4everr
stop it. Please STOP it. Stop being SO amazing. This story is too much for me, I have to say its the BEST story i've EVER read. It was so emotional. So deep. I seriously, I wanna cry. This is the most amazing thing ive read. Please dont EVER EVER leave for months & not update us. Thank you for writing this AMAZING story. I LOVE YOU for writing this , LOL xx ! :) PLEASEEEEEEEE UPDATE SOON, YOU CAAAAAAAAAAAAAANT leave me hanging, PLEASE. In the past months, ive been WAITING and HOPING you didn't give up on this story. Im SO SO SO glad you didn't. Thank God! thanks so much. (and the last part, Nikita says i cant to owen or the best so ever michael?)
8/31/2011 c7 tirzahrae
Im so glad you updated this was great! You should def continue! ahh i hate owen! lol great job!
50 Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »