for Blazing Tundra

1/16 c4 boscosentosa29
good
10/30/2019 c3 Guest
I love your story so far.
10/30/2019 c1 Guest
Hey plz update soon ok and plz make a chapter 12 ok.
9/7/2019 c1 Guest
this is disturbing. not the age difference, don't mind that, when they're both of age.

No, the fact that all these people, kurenai included, seem to even remotely connect a BABY bathing with or kissing or whatever, a teenage or older woman, with activities between adults.

HE IS A FUCKING BABY! there's nothing sexual about his caretaker giving him a bath. parents o that all the time. nothing sexual about parents and babies/kids kissing each other, unless it's actually sexual, like incest or abuse.

So for FUCKS sake, unless you plan on kurenai being a fucking pedophile, quit fucking talking about her first kiss and bathing with naruto when HE IS A FUCKING BABY!

And if she IS a pedophile, then say so now so I can run far away.
4/10/2018 c11 KickassRikudouSenninNaruto
When will Naruto turn eighteen? :D This is interesting!
11/20/2016 c5 7jfrost22792
Not sure whether this is sweet or creepy...
8/5/2014 c11 3GrimSoldier001
Is it wrong that I want to punch Aiyoku in the face for seducing Naruto? because I know it should be wrong for WANTING to hurt a woman, in any shape or form, but I can't bring myself to say otherwise...
3/29/2014 c11 1Googlemo
this is crapfic, 70% about 6years old Naruto... and other 30% about 10years old... author stop writing please.
3/29/2014 c2 Googlemo
skipped this crap
3/17/2014 c12 christopherS
Great story so far hope you get everything straightened out with your computer. I really enjoyed the story so far and can't wait for the next chapter. I was wondering though where you came up with the idea for the paths it has been bugging me all through out the story.
11/15/2013 c1 5minato001
I really liked your first or intro chapter, it is very well done and grabs my attention I hope to read more from you soon.
9/2/2013 c3 A W
Using nine weapons really isn't very convenient.
6/1/2013 c12 Guest
*anime crying*
2/17/2013 c1 Guest
I can just hear Kurama encouraging him to kiss her ;P
1/14/2013 c12 Starfire99
Haven't you gotten this all sorted out after nearly 5 months since the last authors note.
138 Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »