for Blazing Tundra

6/5/2012 c11 13Heliosion
Wonderful work, much love to the story and works. Your original approaches to the enemy make this a wonderful thing to read. Its good work so keep up the excellent standard you are setting
5/29/2012 c9 Starfire99
It's been almost 6 months now since the last update. I understand that school can keep you busy, but I can't imagine not having the time to write a single chapter in 6 MONTHS.
5/29/2012 c10 Starfire99
I thought you were going to have more time to work on this story? It hasn't been touched in nearly 6 MONTHS! I don't mind if you have school that needs to be taken care of, but I don't like being lied to and I'm sure other readers don't like it either. If you are taking time off from the story, THEN SAY SO! Don't tell us one thing and then do another.
5/20/2012 c10 Guest
Great job and update soon
5/16/2012 c10 1The night of Zoroark
good one need update
3/13/2012 c10 fusioninferno
Awsome!
3/13/2012 c9 fusioninferno
Ahhhhhh! Forgot to fav! Lol = )
3/13/2012 c10 fusioninferno
Awsome!
2/3/2012 c10 pleasure
thank godness that you updated i tought you wouldn't keep writing this fanfiction!
1/13/2012 c10 Kelborn Ordo
i enjoy the story and wish for more. will kurenai find out about the date?
1/11/2012 c10 McGeezel
cool story. really looking forward to more paths and what that wolf is
1/6/2012 c10 densetsu no super saiyajin
Brilliant,really well written,can't wait for the next chapter
1/3/2012 c10 9FallenBleedingAngel
IYAAAAAAAAA ! You have to upload soon ! I loved your story so far ! Please upload as soon as possible !
1/2/2012 c8 Shiso no Kitsune
I find the whole premise of this fic a little...troubling. Kurenai, who has taken care of Naruto since the day of his birth, is just shy of being Naruto's adoptive mother by title only. But you have naruto fall in love with her as if she's only a long time friend.

But meh, even if I don't like it, there are others who do. It just makes little sense to me.
1/2/2012 c10 tolazytologin