for Blazing Tundra

1/2/2012 c10 Umbra8191
great chapter i can't wait for the next update.
1/2/2012 c10 kreep13
Very good read. I'm happy to see that you're back to updating. I enjoy the character interactions and honestly don't feel that there's any real issue with what I read. Good imagination. Hope to read more soon.
1/2/2012 c10 ForeverFallen76
Jeez! What dueche bag! Seriously! "I told him to say away from Hime, Now I'm going to paint the battlefield in his blood!" Wackjob! He's the type of person I would enjoy torturing by utterly pummeling him into the ground, show him that nothing he has can hurt me, and allow him to live knowing that I did so because his blood was unworthy of being spilled by any blade I own. Then, when he tries to kill me from behind, I'd take his life. Morbid, I know.

Anyways, great chapter and I look forward to your next update! Later.
1/2/2012 c10 fanficreader71
Great chapter, I will be looking forward to reading your next update
1/2/2012 c10 Vic dit vic
nice fic !
11/11/2011 c9 pleasure
please keep writing i love NARUxKURE fanfiction,poor thing that there aren't too much.
9/19/2011 c9 Aldo Montoya
I remember reading this some time ago, wondered if I have Fav, and looks like I did, happy to it update again. Looking foward to more soon.
9/5/2011 c9 Umbra8191
great chapter i can't wait for the next update.
7/21/2011 c8 7Xen Kenshin
So, I re-read the whole fic. It flows like an uninterrupted stream down a smooth mountain path and opens into a sacred mouth that harbors peace and goodwill. (For lack of better imagery) Don't worry TOO much about update time, especially if it will subtract from your already amazing writing quality.
6/28/2011 c8 thenick1084
awesome story so far and i like where your taking the characters and how your making them your own. I am really enjoying the paths you came up with and how they have to have a contract with each one. Im really surprised with the last chapter, I can't believe Naruto wouldn't help with how he feels for her and since its the person he is more close to then anyone else and has been with him since day one. Also interesting plot with making Anko a villian, can't wait to see what comes from that. Keep up the great work and ill keep reading..YOSH!
6/26/2011 c8 2eroseniye
wow, man don't keep me waiting

this is one of the best stories I had read in long time

thanks
6/4/2011 c8 2honorwolf1
wow just wow
6/2/2011 c8 ChronoMitsurugi
WHAT! THE! FUCK! WAS! THAT!
6/2/2011 c8 ChronoMitsurugi
WHAT! THE! FUCK! WAS! THAT!
5/30/2011 c8 l20
interesting , lets see how this anko situation turns out.
138 « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 .. Last Next »