for Naruto: Myoushuu no Fuuin

6/14 c9 Little-Red711
Oh no chapter 9 was a repost of chapter 8. Can't wait for the next update. I absolutely love this story
6/12 c9 kmcfee01
It really is too bad that this fix won’t be updated again. It was really nice to see a tight knit team 7.
6/9 c9 q57412
would love it if this store was continued
6/9 c9 Abel
I know, it's been a long time, but I want you to know this story is the best one I have read so far this year, despite its length. Every character has some level of depth, regardless of their importance, and the relationships between them are clearly defined and well-developed. Dialogue and plot progression reads smoothly, and there are next to no grammatical errors. It's far beyond anything I could create myself, and even further past most of what I've read recently.
6/8 c4 SVR Azura
Omg they’re all so funny together
5/27 c9 APolar
please tell me you are going to continue. You've got me at the edge of my seat... literally! Please at least tell me where can I continue reading these, if you are not on Fanfiction net anymore.
5/27 c9 rina
5/17 c8 41Moon Dog 05
plz update soon its good.
4/29 c9 Natsukashi
Ok... this is a prime example why I hate fanfics sometimes.. this is in my opinion a beautiful story and it is just disappointing and sad that it will probably never be finished.
For all of you who consider reading it, go for it. It is not perfect but if you are not some kind of guy who is looking for perfection in everything and finding faults with anything it’s awonderfull read you could probably finish in one sitting straight.
4/24 c5 LoveFanFictionForLife
I like this naruto he's awesome
4/24 c9 Messitoe
One of the best team 7 fanfictions I've read. I really hope you update or at least put it up for adoption
4/21 c9 Martial.Fantasy
It was very nice to read. Hope you can continue with it when you can.
4/18 c5 Francisco Ramos
Ass
4/11 c2 Mastersgtjames
really liking this story so far... Too bad it was abandoned. Would be cool if it was picked up by someone.
4/7 c9 Guest
God I wish this fic was still updating, it’s so fantastic!
5,079 Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »