for What Lies Ahead

6/11/2020 c1 40Concolor44
Darn you, sending those invisible ninjas into the room to cut onions!
7/9/2012 c1 63BiblioMatsuri
Aww. Very nice.
5/30/2011 c1 The Cretin
This is awesome. This is tragic. This is perfect. This is real. You have rolled up so many great things into one helluva oneshot. You rock
1/30/2011 c1 1Renting
Nice to see you writing again! I love this letter- I'm guessing you're tying in Sir Alwick's OC for Coraline? :)
1/30/2011 c1 Guest
great story and please continue
1/29/2011 c1 2GreenRock
You're back - even if it may be for just a very short amount of time - and back with a particularly moving one-shot.

You really are very good at writing pieces of prose that are choc-filled with an aura of sadness, depression and despondency but at the same time, round it all off with a glimmer of hope. Also, the way you inject a philisophical aspect into the FF is clever and does not go to waste; a great moment for self-reflection.

Keep on rockin'.
1/28/2011 c1 crazynerd
Beautiful, just beautiful. Your work always leaves me speachless. This is such a deep letter from a father to a daughter. Great work. *Round of applause*
1/28/2011 c1 Bluesummers2012
Beautiful and heart-wrenching. Exactly what I have come to expect from an author of your caliber. I love how you accentuated life's highs and lows. It made it feel very real.
1/28/2011 c1 136AkumaKami64
You're Back! Ahhh, you got no idea how glad I am that you're back, however temporary it may be. A heartfealt letter of many emotions from a father to his grown daughter. I'm still amazed at how the smallest bit of your work can inspire emotions into people with even the greatest immunity to such things. Hope to see more from ya soon!

Your Old Friend

AumaKami64
1/28/2011 c1 67TheForceIsStrongWithThisOne
I've always thought that raising a child alone must be a daunting task. How do you explain to a child such a tragedy?
1/28/2011 c1 FelynxTiger
What a sad shot but oh well im not gonna lie but i did cry a little when you tell us what happen to Raven it was depply sad .

A touchy letter from a lovely father .

those fights in the life are the ones that you have to deal with .

i enjoy it a lot ! you did a great job as always !
1/28/2011 c1 3titanfan45
Well written my friend! You did well in describing Beast Boy being sad and happy at the same time concerning his daughter now being grown. His description of Raven's current circumstance is heart wrenching but Beast Boy as always is still hopeful for a good outcome. Overall a great job on this happy, sad, and filled with hope one shot. By the way, glad to see you posting again.