for Across the Universe

8/13/2013 c4 4FearlessGeek
OH MY GOSH! I know you haven't updated this in like, 2 and a half years but you just have to! A Corner of the Universe is one of my favorite books ever! I've read it twice and I cried both times :P Anyways, it would just make me SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO happy if you were totally awesome (Starkid reference ;) and you updated this! Its really good and I like it! So please, I am BEGGING you, update this! Even if no one else is reading this, do it for me! *begs on knees*

Also, you accidentally put Hattie instead of Courtney in chapter 4. I can see how you'd do that though, seeing how in the book the girl is called Hattie.

But yeah, I guess that's all. Again, pretty please please please please please please please please please please please please with rainbow glitter on top, update this supermegafoxyawesomehot (another Starkid reference..I love Starkid, lol) fanfic! :)
3/9/2011 c4 Lexi-Brooke96
Yay, Adam is coming. I did notice, however, that you changed her name from Courtney (Chapter 1) to Hattie in this chapter. If you didn't read the book it would be REALLY confusing. I'd suggest changing it back to Courtney. I hope you steer a little away from the book in future chapters too. Just out of curiosity, since Bridgette already has a part, who is gonna play Leila? Gwen?

Update soon :)
2/7/2011 c3 Lexi-Brooke96
Get better soon!
2/6/2011 c2 Lexi-Brooke96
Okay, it's pretty good so far but I thik you should change it from the book a little. You basically just changed the names.
2/6/2011 c1 Lexi-Brooke96
I'm pretty sure that the book is called 'A Corner of the Universe'. But I'd like to see where your story goes and I hope you don't copy the actual book too much.

Desktop Mode . Twitter . Help . Sign Up . Cookies . Privacy . Terms of Service