for fanfic of a fanfic: Dauntless

2/13/2011 c2 SeigZeon
huh but you r a pretty good author too :D

Soresi..BAKA!

hahaha sorsi good Bye xD

aww i like abigail

nice chapter :D
2/13/2011 c2 4Melchor
Nicely done! I really like how you present these one-shots, and they seem to fit in seamlessly with the original story. Only thing that I want to pick at: isn't Lelouch the 11th prince, and 17th in line to the throne? There are princesses, like Cornelia, who are ahead of him. Otherwise, I like it.
2/13/2011 c1 SeigZeon
lelouch yay... what how is it his fault damnit kallen.. great chapter :D
2/13/2011 c2 1nxkris
nice chapter. i love that this actually showed someone getting punished for going against orders in a way that fits the empire. loved the end bit with abigail trying to sneak into area 11 again. to be honest most of the time while reading Dauntless i forget she even exists. update soon.
2/13/2011 c2 Azomarite
This fic is suprisingly nice (no offense). I didn't read it until the second chapter came out because I honestly did not expect a very good peice of writing, but you proved me wrong. I feel that you have captured the writing style of Dauntless very well and am very glad that I took the time to read these two chapters. Hope you continue !
2/13/2011 c2 ruin
One of the men who had been 'escorting Suzaku immediately dropped the little key into his hand. "You can't just let him go!" One of the Purists exclaimed behind them.

"It's okay." Suzaku said somewhat uncomfortably. "But Lord Kewell was right. You can't just let me go."

Therefore, Kewell was placed in the room when Lelouch picked Suzaku up.

Good one-shot though. Hope you continue.
2/12/2011 c1 Mokutonton
A fanfic set in a fanfic's universe. I haven't seen one for Code Geass before

You did a really good job on this; it seems to flow naturally from the original story. I enjoyed reading it.

~Lissie
2/2/2011 c1 1ndesi62
Man, this is a great story! It flows so naturally from Dauntless... do you think you could continue it? As a Kalulu, if you don't feel up to the political aspects so much? Regardless, great job!
2/1/2011 c1 11SomebodyLost
LOLS, well thought!

Although, I really don't understand Kallen's stepmom's dilemna...

T_T
1/31/2011 c1 18PXLight
A fanfic for a fanfic... wow, that's an interesting concept. It makes an AU more... AU. The detail is pretty well done and I would've objected to lack of a certain concept I don't remember the name of, but I forgot that this is a different style.

This is pretty good! =)

Next time around, I just hope that you can base such nice writing with your own creative license! XD

~PXLight~
1/30/2011 c1 Freshino
love it. lady statfeld bashing gets two thumbs up.
1/30/2011 c1 Hannah your sister
Wahaha! I found several typos!

But otherwise, I really liked it ;)

"How unpatriotic, Lady Stadtfeld. Your government, your country needs your support and you try to pass the responsibility onto people who are not even citizens?" Ohhh, BURN
1/30/2011 c1 1Worker72
Well class warfare is always a good way of starting a revolution.
1/30/2011 c1 FLPOLE01
Like it actually, felt like allora wrote it kinda, was kinda surprised when I found it
1/30/2011 c1 6Slices
Nice fan fic hope Allora uses it or some of its ideas.

Slices out