for fanfic of a fanfic: Dauntless

1/30/2011 c1 1nxkris
poor kallen. i love this idea, it would certainly be interesting if you made more of these little scenes for dauntless.
1/29/2011 c1 18Allora Gale
:D You're wonderful.

You totally made my evening and make me want to write the next chapter. Also, as a disclaimer . . . some of the things you've hit dead on for the future, so if you see some similarities later I'm not ripping you off.

Also, I loved Lelouch pulling out the personal card to shut Stadtfeld up. And Kallen whining because she couldn't blow them all up was pretty funny too.

Good job. May I have another? ^.~ I thought you said you had two fanfics of fanfics.
1/29/2011 c1 78snakeboy33
First "fanfic of a fanfic" I've read.

Now I'm REALLY impressed.
1/29/2011 c1 Risa
this is absolutely wonderful! im a big fan of dauntless and this was just as spot on!

I just LOOOOOVVEE how Lady Stadtfeld got fugitively slapped in the face by his royal highness!XD

again this was spot on!
1/29/2011 c1 2Ragez
Nice job!
1/29/2011 c1 So cool
I really liked your fanfic of a fanfic! You really captured the spirit of the story. I can't think of anything bad to critique you on , but I liked the Lelouch you portrayed, although i think he would be more morose if he had recently been shot... anyway, I really found it quite amusing. You should write more humour!
36 « Prev Page 1 .. 3