for The Third Generation

10/15/2018 c30 Alvayn
Omg, once I started to read this story, I couldn't stop until I finished. I need to know Arty and Holly's family are going to be alright. I need to know what happened to future!Holly and if she's going to stop being a berserk. I think I'm now attached to this broken family holding barely together with sibling love.

Regarding your writing's quality, I assure you I, as a reader, am not critical. You are not a professional writer and most likely not working with assistant. No need to apologize.

I don't if you have any plan to update this story, it's been while since the last update.

Alvayn
6/24/2016 c30 EmberRoseTwisted
You still alive?if yes, moar plz?!
9/7/2015 c1 20Th 1998
That's a pretty good story but how do you explain Artemis and Holly having more than one child?
2/1/2015 c30 726Radiant Arabian Nights
More please:)
11/20/2014 c30 Guest
Please continue!
11/19/2014 c27 evanRi
Please continue!
10/8/2014 c30 Guest
U cant stop finish story then right next one I actually went till3:45 in the morning to read but my mom caught me ... my hopes are riding on u
10/7/2014 c30 Guest
U cant stop now its awsome Im pleading with all my soul
9/7/2014 c30 Tawny
HAHAHAHAHA! Great, glad to see you back! Don't worry about you writing. It's cool. I can't wait for the rest thank you very much!
8/25/2014 c30 LadyLazarus115
It's so great to see this updated!
I loved that those two finally stopped being nervous teenagers, even though one is, about the issue.
I've been following this story for awhile now, and I still love it.
Thank you for updating!
8/22/2014 c30 Guest
THANK YOU SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO MUCH THIS MADE MY DAY
6/19/2014 c29 1Bunny4eva2
This is AWESOME! You've done a really good job! I loved the plot and can't wait to see what comes next. :)

Bunny4eva2
5/24/2014 c29 1itsnotoveryetbewarned
I hope that you finish this sometime, because I'm really curious to see how it ends. I'm intrigued by the storyline and I like how you've woven it into the books themselves a little bit. And the Artemis/Holly is well done, and I love Temmy/Cerise.
5/18/2014 c29 Guest
Good story. Sadly, it has been abandoned.
3/3/2014 c29 Tawny
Opal is one crazy woman!I love this so very much!
Fave quote this chapter: "If all else fails we will leave the explaining to you" It is just so perfectly Holly!

Nice Job!