FanFiction.Net
for Malfoys and their Mates - M rated Version

2/25 c112 Green Eyed Lana Lee
As a?lways this story is amazing and a true delight!

I just finished rereading it and patch mg up through the thos last chapter!

Thank you so much for continuing it!

I hope they can ure Narcissa and Draco soon! I really want Marissa to have another child ad long as Lucky a doesn't die of a heart attack!

HappY Writing, Stay Safe and Well!
2/23 c123 3lrmorena
This was exciting!
2/23 c70 Green Eyed Lana Lee
You're amazing as is this wonderful story!
2/21 c123 Lisa Clark1
oh my can't wait for the next chapter. Hope you are doing well.
2/21 c43 1SarannWrapp
so, you wrote parents that had a missing troupe of toddlers/preschoolers in an extensive amd dangerous house who chose to have sex and sleep for an entire night before really searching for said troupe of very young children? seriously? i wanted to see where you went with this, but that jumped the shark.
2/20 c123 irishblue69
I am enjoying this story so much. I read it every so often and then I lose track of it. Then I come back and binge read it again. Keep writing and I will keep reading. Thanks so much for sharing your talent.
2/2 c122 2jacob144evertaylor
Please update this story just makes my day I’ve read it three times already
1/7 c122 Guest
please write next chapter. love this story, keep rereading it every time hoping to read more
12/29/2023 c1 sas219
I love this story! I can’t wait for an other chapter
6/22/2023 c48 Emrys007
I like the story, but dang you add a lot of lemons! like its ok now n then but I wanna move on to them growing up and stuff. 7/10 it is good but entire chapters are lemons and progress is slow cus of it
5/20/2023 c122 t.nursula
please update this story. love it
5/1/2023 c1 Rome4
is this story abandoned or on hiatus?
2/4/2023 c1 aiachrstn0809
plsss updateee huhuhu. ive been waiting for months now huhuhu
1/31/2023 c122 DRHL2008
I absolutely love this story. I truly hope that you finish it. I can't wait to read more.
1/21/2023 c122 16SloanBl
Update, please. I love your story!
1,760 Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »