for Dark Species Academy Of Witchcraft And Wizardry

11/1/2016 c1 8The Necroposter
"...and me sighed in relief".

Me Friday no English!

This thing's hilarious. Not bad for a troll fic.
1/11/2014 c1 690Yemi Hikari
So... she's allowed to have intercourse with anyone whenever she wants, but when a boy bites her it is considered rape? I don't buy the magical attribute of a bite marking someone as a forever mate. Bites are way to easy to place on someone compared to a tattoo or other item and the whole biting someone to mark them as their forever mate being equated to rape honestly belittles rape victims in real life. Particularly when you the writer made it clear that Nala was doing the seducing in this. Or where neither of them in control? That throws another kink in the whole bite thing... and then there is the fact she is going to fall in love with two others.

Then there is the fact Hogwarts only allows humans and half-humans. The reason for that is because non-human creature have their own magic and their own magical education systems. There is no racial issue like you're trying to indicate and many of the non-human races... (Centaurs for example) would take great insult at this statement.

You also changed the mythology that Rowling used to be similar to Twilight's. This is not a crossover and even if it is you can't suddenly have a vampire coven and werewolf pack live at Hogwarts just because you want to. That is bad writing.
2/16/2013 c1 3Team Major Whitlock
I love this story I hope that you continue this story soon since this story is amazing and I can't wait for the next chapter. Just to let you know that if you need any help with this story either with ideas or just help then feel free to PM me no matter how big or small, I hope you update soon. Summer x
5/29/2011 c1 7xPoisonedBlueRose13x
Wow, wht a classic. Straight out of the lion king 2 lol ;)
4/4/2011 c1 saraluvsthiz
plz update
2/20/2011 c1 1Helperwithstories-Twinerd1243
OMG! this story's amazing! PLEASE PLEASE update soooooooonnnn!1
2/20/2011 c1 DM4ever
sweet first chapter! I wanna see whats next!
2/20/2011 c1 Draco's mate
Nice story :) Can't wait for the next chapter! Update soon
2/20/2011 c1 4Alynelovesyou
Hey i like this so far! really cool :)))