for Cheering Up, Charmander Style

12/12/2014 c1 67Dragonsrule18
I love this! Will you be continuing it?
2/1/2011 c1 154Farla
When used in place of a name, it's written Mom, in any other constructions like my/her/the mom it's written as such.

You wouldn't capitalize animal or mouse or dragon, so you shouldn't capitalize words like pokemon or pikachu or charizard. The only time you should capitalize it is if you're using it as the pokemon's name, ie, Ash's pikachu is called Pikachu. This is because you only capitalize when it's a proper noun, which are the names of places or things. Similar reasoning should be applied to any other words you're thinking of capitalizing, like telephone or trainer. Or professor.

["Yeah, I'm okay," Jasper said to the Pokemon. "I just wasn't expecting you. I was actually expecting a Mankey." ]

If he's terrified of a mankey or ekans showing up, why wouldn't he be afraid of a charmander?

["You know what?" Donald asked. "I'll tell Professor Oak I couldn't find him." ]

Uh...that's a nice thought but you realize it's pretty much theft, right? Assuming Oak hands out starters to trainers it shouldn't be impossible to ask/buy it now that it's attached to him.

The fic is kind of cute but really needs to be better polished.
2/1/2011 c1 12Alphinia
I liked this. Jasper's personality was very realistic and believable for an eight year old, which is good. No one enjoys unrealistic characters.

Ehh, I don't honestly have much criticism to give. Grammar appears decent. You may want to add a smidge more detail, but it could just be your writing style to not have as much.