for Change of Circumstances

11/18/2015 c1 Guest
Lovely. Just lovely.
11/10/2015 c1 Saiko
Omg.. / you're story was really good all around and the lemon was very well written.
8/10/2015 c1 Guest
Gorgeous
1/14/2015 c1 3corpselover1426
Oh. My. Gosh.

I know you probably won't read this, since this story had been written quite awhile ago, but I just HAD to leave a review for you! XD
First off - This was an amazing concept! To think of Light as a Wammy... Well, the idea, to be frank, utterly intrigues me. Not only is it filled with 'What ifs', but also absolutely UH-MAY-ZING plot bunnies that are currently bouncing around in my head right now. I would L-O-V-E to read a sequel... ;D
In regards to your sex scene - I LOVED IT! Seriously, I'm not just saying that to be nice. This is the first GOOD lemon I have read in quite a long time, actually. The reason for this is because most lemons - with the exception of a few, your's included - are more focused on the kink rather than how the characters are feeling, and I think your story depicted the characters' emotions very well... The sex is, albeit hot, much more emotional than most, and that's one of the reasons why I love it so much XD Sometimes, despite kink being utterly sexy, you need to focus on what the characters are feeling both emotionally AND physically, and I think that your story did just that.
So all in all, this story was THE BOMB.
BOOM.
Keep on Writin',
Corpselover
1/3/2015 c1 Alva
You've never written a sex scene before? You can't write this and then say that, cuz I don't believe it bro. This is a friggin piece of art. Really.
12/29/2014 c1 Guest
This was so good. I literally never wanted it to end.
11/21/2014 c1 Animeangellover2
Awesome fic! I love how the characters were portrayed...especially Light. You did a great job with providing details without being too sparse or too wordy.
6/20/2014 c1 4Raspberrih
The sex scene isn't the best, true, but at one point during the fic I literally had to pause and clamp my fingers to my mouth to stop myself from squealing. It is that sweet.

The sex scene could be more streamlined and less awkward if you use fewer cliches. I find that there's not really a need for so much description, and it detracts from the sex and emotion.

Anyway, good fic, very sweet. I may need to check for diabetes.
4/29/2014 c1 3deathnoteno1fan-codegeasslover
My gosh!This was lovely!I love this.
Great!Fic!
4/19/2014 c1 anon
that was damn sexy gurl
12/11/2013 c1 41zanganito
Wow, this is amazing and awesome. They're all in character, and the AU makes everything so much happier than the series. I hope you write more stories like this one. :)
6/23/2013 c1 1Aeronith
Ah! This is amazing! I absolutely adored reading this. Great fic!
5/16/2013 c1 my mind is blank
I love this story so much. Light and L seem completely in character but you've allowed them to meet when a true bond could be formed and competition was not the most likely outcome. A brilliant plot, which if it doesn't sound to sappy, is sensitively written. I've started to hold my breath and am ready to be disappointed when reading L/Light stories as opposed to Light/L. It is not because I dislike the pairing this way around. The reason for this is that so many authors seem to turn L into a caveman, losing all the intelligence, cuteness and naivety, that make this character so endearing to me as a reader. So your story is one of the few that I have in my favorites and would happily rec to anyone because you have managed to write this pairing perfectly.
4/26/2013 c1 9Bushwah
This has got to be the best sex scene I've seen in months.
4/6/2013 c1 Akrasian
yaah! adorable!

I totally looove it.

Thanks for the awesome read!
67 « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »