for Change of Circumstances

3/27/2013 c1 5Anjiera-sama
Sequel pleeeeease. I beg yoooooooou...
3/10/2013 c1 Devil Fruit
Aw this is so sweet and fluffly! The lemon was really good and full of emotion and Light was such a cute little uke.

4/24/2012 c1 39plannedbyReaperLight
Awwwww! Love it!
3/12/2012 c1 7Sychronergy
AW Very nice.
3/6/2012 c1 33pinksnowboots
I like this AU very very much! Why the fuck is it not actually like this? Going through the evolution of feelings over the years and Light as a Wammy kid was awesome. And I appreciate that L waited til he was 18-saves it from being squicky. The part about the gifts was adorable and I love the idea of sharing being L. You should def write a sequel in Light's point of view and then another one with Matt/Mello, just because. :)
1/20/2012 c1 1Meghan-Black01
! Aw L and Light are just sooooo perfect for each other!
12/5/2011 c1 Art-Of-Escape
Omfg! I loved this so much! You deserve more recognition for this story. I am adding this to favourites!
10/29/2011 c1 6killing u with umbrellas
loved it. i've always wondered what it could've been like if light was a wammy's kid, so thanks for writing it.
9/2/2011 c1 Varia no Shizue
This was relly great! I love the idea, and I also like how L waits till Raito's 18.
8/19/2011 c1 48BeyondMyReach
Aww... This is adorable.
7/14/2011 c1 1TeamShinra
I must say that I absolutely adored this fic. I love how you've written from their meeting and used skips to get to where they are now and I think you portrayed L wonderfully considering the fact that it's slightly AU [some people use that to make L do a complete 180, unfortunately...].

Reall, really great job! ^^
7/9/2011 c1 23Cheska
*whimper* can I have more? This was too delicious for words. I could only wish that this was in manga form. Any way you can transform this into a doujinshi? I mean, seriously, this was just too good.
6/30/2011 c1 17MissMeha611
I have seen many people interpret the relationship between L and Light many different ways. Most are the whole love/hate kind of thing, even in AU's. This, however, is very different.

And I absolutely loved it! XD

Your writing style is extremely easy to read and follow in a way that I want to read more as the story continues. It's hard to describe, but needless to say, you can write! Not only that, but you can write well, which is more than most people on this site ^.^

I just loved how adorable their relationship was and how easy it was. Also, I thought the lemon was perfect. It wasn't at all vulgar and more like a lime in my opinion, but I like it that way. Something hardcore just wouldn't have fit.

Grammar wise, I'd say you did well on that. Like I said, the story was easy to read, but not simple. That probably doesn't make sense. Just know that I'm complementing you! XP

Awesome story and I can't wait for the sequels! 3 :3 xD
3/19/2011 c1 8endingofbehan
OMG! I just love love love this oneshot! I love how their relationship progress through the years. Hehehe. Light is just adorable when he was mad at L for not visiting sooner. And I just love seeing L's feelings for Light change as Light went through puberty, especially L's reaction after seeing Light at christmas. L was just adorable fretting over what to get Light for christmas. Everyone else he knows what to get, but with his lovely Light he wasn’t sure. And i think L's present is just perfect for Light, although i was half expecting to see the watch open like the watch from the canon. Hahaha. I just love seeing L all depressed because he didn't see a present from Light in his piles of gifts. ^_^ And i just adore that scene where L and Light were cuddling underneath the blanket. Sooo cute! Only Light have the privilege to be so close to L! There are just soooo many cute and adorable moments that melted my heart!

But my favorite part out of this story just have to be that part where Light pounce on L thinking that L was his present! Hahahaha. That scene totally pawns over everything else. Hehehe. Light’s reaction when he finds out he was wrong about L being the present was sooo adorable: "I just…you know what L, I've made enough of a fool of myself, if you're going to tease me you can just leave." ^_^ And I just love it that L instantly realized that Light was insecure underneath all his bluster. Hehehe. But the best part about this scene is that it led to L and Light making love all night long. ^o^ The sex scene was just perfect for this kind of mood of the story. You really did a great job on it! Because I can just feel their love for each other flowing between them when they are connected as one. ^_^

Again I just love love love this story! And I am sooo happy to hear there will be two sequels after this being told in different pov. So please please post them soon! I am dying to know about Light’s pov!
67 « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 .. Last Next »