for Change of Circumstances

3/17/2011 c1 5Neko-VongolaPrimo
The Yaoi scene was written very well!

DonĀ“t worry it was awesome x)

I liked the Idea and I love this Fanfic, will put it imidiatly to my favorites
3/16/2011 c1 6Withershins
I really enjoyed this story. It was very cute and cleverly written - exactly what I was in the mood for today.

This is somewhat random, but I think this might be the first Death Note fanfiction I've read that refers to Light as a 'brunet', rather than a 'brunette'. It's so refreshing!

Anyway, really great work with this story, and thanks for writing it!
3/13/2011 c1 idolkami
awwwwww

this is sweet with a nice touch of lemon.

Almost like a fruit tart. yummmm... now i feel like making one...

i completely ignored my pup's want for attention for this.

hehe.

You are in my favs forever! chu
2/27/2011 c1 6TearfullPixie
awesome :)
2/25/2011 c1 Valerie Hebert
That was very sweet and well done, I must say. Now I'm crossing my fingers hoping that the sequels will be here soon!
2/12/2011 c1 11Proxy Naivette
I must say, I'm so glad a friend recommended this fic, it is just so beautiful to see the characters play out their emotions. The part with Light and the watch was the best!

Do keep writing :).You're a very good writer. I'd love to read more!
2/12/2011 c1 2Luminescent Ashes
My my... I think this story might just be enough to pull me back into the Death Note fandom. I always love L and Raito together, but lately I've been neglecting them.

Your writing style is beautiful. You've captured the personalities of both L and Raito/Light extremely well, especially with Raito's empathy and "innocence" that was corrupted with the Death Note. (Even though I loved him to death when he was Kira.)

The plot was very nice, and so was the lemon at the end. I don't mind the overload of fluff, it's a nice change. I think you balanced out their intellectual thinking and their emotions very well throughout the story. The progression between the two was done nicely; their feelings didn't develop too fast, nor did it develop too slow.

I can say that I loved this story enough to re-read it a couple of times before I reviewed. This was a brilliant AU.

(On another note, I found the half-empty bottle of lube highly amusing. Raito... Yum.)

I can't say that I found a lot of grammatical errors. There were a few, but the only one I can currently recall is when L says, "For now on, we're both L." The "for" should be "from," and I feel that L would have said "we are" in this sentence. Word choice can affect a lot. The only other thing that bothers me is that you introduced French as one of Raito's languages, but it didn't really come to play much as the story progressed. It was mentioned twice-the first time it helped assess Raito's intellect and ability/potential, and the second time it seemed to just be a passing thought of L's. I think you could make it play a bigger role without making it TOO important. Overall, though, this was a great read. c:

Now, when you say that there's going to be two sequels, that would make it like a trilogy, wouldn't it? (:

I'm assuming that the third person's point of view in this case might either be Wammy/Watari or one of L's "heirs," such as Mello, being jealous as always, haha.

Would you be adding onto this fanfic, or will you be posting the other two additions separately? Whatever you choose, I have something to look forward to.
2/6/2011 c1 12MoonlightM4gic
Awe so cute XD

I loved it, can't wait for the sequels. :D
2/3/2011 c1 9halfpromise
Ok, FFN ate my homework AND my review of this so I have to, in my semi-drunken state, try to remember what I said. Prepare yourself, kitten.

The cutest fluffy LxLight jumper! My word. I normally have an aversion to 'Light at Wammy's' fics usually but this one is the first I've read which: 1. Got it spot on, and 2. I love.

I love that you've got Light's thoughtfulness. He is nothing but empathetic after all, but on a personal level it has to have a bit of a win/win effect for him to waste his time on it. Now I'm going to list a few of my favourite things while singing like Maria von Trapp.

I love that Roger is permanently sloshed and drugged up. Gotta love his style.

WEDY! reference = win!

Who would have thought that someone giving a cup of sugar with aspirin in would make your stomach go all flip-floppity? Too cute. *wibble*

Light's hair colour matching watch! Too. Too weird. It's canon now. Apart from yours has a leather strap and mine is linked. Still, I remain quite freaked about the whole thing.

"On Light's sixteenth birthday, L had been in Malaysia tracking down a ring of international prostitutes." [fill in the blanks?]

"a black wig and truly awful glasses along with jeans and a hoodie." - Geeky Rapstar?

"...the look on his face was pure puzzlement, as though L had presented him with a closed door with no keyhole." - I love this line.

"To Safety or to Ruin" - perfect.

"He did do overly nice things so that people might like him, but that was only because he liked people who did overly nice things for him. It was a reciprocal process.." - More perfection. How?

"You are my favorite, you realize this Light-kun?" Light grinned conspiratorially back at L./"I know." - SQUEEEE!

"Both Light and Lawliet being L." - even this made me squee. I am so drunk!

"He wasn't ready for the cold that came when their warmth left him." - oh my word. So lovely!

So, in summary, I loved it. Very well *cough* handled. Tender and sweet and hawt.

'Light-headed' is never going to have quite the same meaning for me and please feel free to remind me not to review when sloshed. Lovely job - well done. SEQUELS!
2/3/2011 c1 19XxHeartlessKissxX
Yum :) I loved this one, made me laugh a lot...I love your little version of light, and the fluffiness just made it better. One thing to watch for though, double type (a watch, a watch) but otherwise amazing!
2/3/2011 c1 12NotJustAnotherNobody
Wow.. That was .. I can't think of a word. Brilliant amazing fantastic. None of those seem to cover it.

That story was Soo beautifully written. You captured the characters perfectly, even if they were out of character. Little Light was so cute and was described really well. Some how this story just seemed to flow. Even though it jumps a couple of years it just .. Works.

The personality of the characters were so unique. This is the first story I have read with Light at Wammys, and wow. Mind blank. Story was to awesome.

As for the sex scene.. It was good too. Not all smutty and stuff. It was emotional somehow and I enjoyed reading it.

Thankyou Soo much for writing this story : )

It was simply. Brilliant. You have a gift for writing.

Maddy Xx
2/2/2011 c1 1DarkestValentine
Naww... So adorably cutee.
2/2/2011 c1 8G-dot
Nine? Only nine reviews for this? wtf?

I especially liked the pace for L's description of Light. Light and L had an air about them here being warm and sooooo compatible. I love that Light still bitches out though would never admit it.

Nice smexing by the way :)
2/2/2011 c1 2Hyper Kid007
More!

Hyper Kid007.
2/1/2011 c1 11LittleFanGirl
That. was. wonderful.

I loved the plot/idea behind it and it was extremely well written :)

Sequeal? GAH! I can't wait! xD