for The Bees and the Bees

9/9/2014 c1 FireIceandPoison
Several times I had to bite my fist from laughing too hard and waking up my family. FREAKING HILARIOUS! I LOVE IT!
7/12/2012 c1 3LittleLee23
Hehee! This is way hot, those two are just the damnedest! ;)
10/30/2011 c1 Karoimirth
Hahahaha, awesome!

I specially liked the "Oh, yeah. That's why." part xD
2/8/2011 c1 29Charleigh96
Oh, so funny. I loved that! especially L's comments that Soichiro kept misunderstanding.
2/4/2011 c1 4ThJo
Poor Light XD

This was really well written, it's believable and completely hilarious! I 3 ^.^
2/2/2011 c1 4Kuraitsuki Tukiko
I can so picture this happening.
2/1/2011 c1 101Hedonistic Opportunist
Okay, right.

Somehow I doubt my review will be very, er coherent, seeing how I'm studying for an exam right now (recursive modernism in Judo LOLZ). So, if this review strikes you as weird, it's because my brain has been exposed to too many academic articles.

I liked this. Soichiro's awkwardness, along with his prim and proper attitude, really made this ingenious. Especially because the poor man has no idea (or is in denial) about what's really going on.

I thought that Light's interior monologue was priceless, especially on how he hated L and yet loved his skills in a certain department XD.

L's running commentary was simply 3

You've got a nice writing style: easy to digest and fun to read?
2/1/2011 c1 58Cat In My Fridge
YOU ARE A PSYCHOPATH YOU KNOW THAT. XD

Haha, but it was awesome. XD

I especially loved the part when L was talking about how Light was impatient and he nearly lost it. XD
2/1/2011 c1 16o0RainbowParadise0o
Hahaha! XD Very nice oneshot here!

L is so evil~ :') I could definitely picture Light fuming while having to try to counter what L was saying. Great job! Loved it! :D
2/1/2011 c1 I come to steal your peaches
Funniest story I've read in ages. Love L :D
1/31/2011 c1 FakeAsTheMoansUMake
LMFAO! L rocked my monkey's socks off. Thanks for writing something so entertaining. ^_^
1/31/2011 c1 Anonymous
Haha! That was hilarious! Nice job!