for Haunting Me, Haunting You

11/19/2016 c2 6OneWingInTheFire
U can't just leave off there! Even though its been 5 years since u've updated this story, I REALLY hope that u'll continue this story. I love it!
10/8/2014 c2 Guest
This is very intriguing! I love the glimpse of normal, grown up ponyboy, and I'm interested in the supernatural tag. I hope you finish it someday.
6/20/2013 c2 Guest
Why in the world have you not updated this story? This is amazing! I have checked back for months and I have not seen one update on this! I am absolutely dying to know what is going to happen! Please don't abandon this story!
3/9/2011 c2 3Kool-Aid Girl
This is pretty good so far i hope you update soon :)
2/25/2011 c2 35anathemawrites
I love this, so far! You're doing well.
2/22/2011 c2 foxam12
what is going to happen next?

this is good i cant what till the next chapter is done and up.
2/16/2011 c2 Double Mirror
Another awesome chapter! I can't wait for the next one - update soon, please! :D

-DM
2/16/2011 c2 pyrojoe
... holy hell! Just update!
2/1/2011 c1 Terri D
I like this so far. I can't wait for chapter 2.
1/31/2011 c1 25CheetosAreOrange234
great idea :) plz update soon
1/31/2011 c1 3South Yorkshire Brit
Pretty damn good start in my opinion. The genre is unusual and unique which is always good to see in a fic and you have such good grammar and spelling it makes it that much better to read.

I love your cop characters and the way that in one chapter you've brought up a lot about Dallas's family and what went off with them in a federal way, then you've gone on to a brother and brought up a mystery that they need to solve: where'd the blood come from?

The whole chapter was very well paced and intresting from the very start, nothing seemed awkward or out of place for the chapter and it was just really a very different and orginal start which everyone has to appericate is hard to do with a fic when you have a large fandom like The Outsiders.

I'm looking forward to an up-date and I think you've got something pretty amazing going on here so well done :)