FanFiction.Net
for Of Love and Fanfiction

3/1/2011 c2 65Sakura Blossom Storm
Well...you already know how I feel about this! It was hot, ranchy and incredibly powerful, you took risks with this story and they worked very well indeed! I loved this so much and I'm glad you got more that one review this time! Because you so deserve it!

The winner will be up in a few hours, so have a look! Good luck and thanks for entering! :D
2/22/2011 c2 7PurpleFunkytown
I'm not a yuri fan, but I really like your writing style. I especially like the way you described the atmosphere at the party, it made everything seem more realistic.

Good job! :)
2/21/2011 c2 GabrielaMaria
That was awesome.
2/21/2011 c2 13Islanda
This was amazing! I like how the story wasn't rushed, and how there was a background to it and everything. Great job! :)
2/20/2011 c2 AceTrainerMitsy
DJ knows well. Use protection.

Gwen and Heather make me scared. Very scared. But this story only gave me slight chills, probably because of the Duncan and Courtney action going on. Nice job!
2/20/2011 c2 2The Codemeister
yes yes yes, heather and Gwen kissing was very well done and very hot
2/20/2011 c2 26AerisSerris
Yay, Yuri! Awesome chapter, I love how Gwen and Heather tried to out-kiss each other.
2/1/2011 c1 65Sakura Blossom Storm
Awww! That was too cute for words!

Hang on a second...why am I the first person reviewing this! This is deserving of more reviews than just one!

Ah well...nothing can be helped but to review myself!

I adored this, it was so cute and in character, I could also imagine Sierra being a nice ex...after all the crying, throwing objects around the house and fits of rage had ended!

I loved how you ended up hooking Noah and Cody up subtly, I re-read it and only realized you said 'Noah' on the second time, nice work!

Good luck in the contest, I'll post up a new chapter tonight and announce the winner and the new couple! :)

Sakura Blossom Storm