for Why Should We Suffer In Silence?

3/2 c31 nati0599
i keep coming back to Fanfiction year after year just to check if maybe my favorite story has been updated, and today i get the best surprise ever. I hope enter de Florpus gives you the strength and inspiration to finish this story. I understand as a writer sometimes you get tired or hate the ideas you made before.
So its unfair as a reader to pressure or expect you to pour your heart out writing these lasts chapters.
I just hope you can give this story some sort of closure.
1/1 c22 a being
Me, enjoying this woke ass story: ςùωú/
My brain, shoving the irkems have nothing hc down my throat: $цƒƒεг
10/20/2019 c31 41BadButt94
Wow, it's been a while since I read this story and had to go back and reread all of it. But, it gave me a chance to fall back in love with the story. I'm excited for this chapter and the many more to come!
10/7/2019 c31 2Crissillis
Noooo! Damn it Zim forgive him!
10/7/2019 c25 Crissillis
Eeeee! I’m praying they have a smeet together!
10/7/2019 c22 Crissillis
Hot damn was that steamy!
9/22/2019 c31 Aaaaaaaaa
What the fuck
9/16/2019 c22 TheOriginalOn3
Wait if he's a hermaphrodite doesn't he technically have a penis ? Like nothing against this just curious lol btw this is great
9/2/2019 c1 CITY
I never thought I'd see this story back, a genuine part of my childhood has been revived, thank you so much
9/2/2019 c31 Guest
Yes! You’re back, I was so excited when I saw this got an update as it’s my favorite zadr story!
9/12/2018 c1 73Demonic Irken
I like this story.
7/22/2018 c30 Whenyourunit
I bet Zim will soon be discovered because of one major thing, and that thing would be the baby. He can’t miss scho for that and he can’t hide his soon to be big belly. I’ve seen your deviant art page (love) and the one picture where he’s standing without his human outfit with Ms Bitters is standing behind him with a hand on his shoulder and 3 of his class mates (plus Dib) makes me very excited to see where this story is going
5/14/2018 c30 00InvaderTaz00
i'm really excited for the Invader Zim movie. strangely enough, i tear up when i watch the teaser trailers lol. you're a great writer tho, use your skill to it's potential and i think you'd make a great author as a side job or something :)
3/1/2018 c30 Bunnibuns
I know this is a really old story, but you should most definitely finish it, because it is absolutely wonderful!
5/5/2017 c30 Guest