for Why Should We Suffer In Silence?

2/2/2011 c2 HomicidalMiz-Ari777
Awesome. Just AWESOME. XD How is it that I never tire of stories with Zim, Dib, and sex-ed? Ah, the all-interesting confusion. Great start you got going here, and I hope to see more.

Much love and pistachios.
2/2/2011 c1 1spotlock
Oh my gosh, where's chapter two? Lol this is a really good start. I luv the setup, I could really imagine the whole scene of zim and dib just glaring at each other from across the room. I also like how dib has no feelings for him yet, it's always good to let them develop throughout the story. And omg, sex ed! Haha omg I can't wait to find out zims reaction to how humans 'do it.' and omg does dib know if he is gay yet? I can't wait to find out how he discovers it :). Anyway lol good start update soon!
2/2/2011 c1 spotlock