for Why Should We Suffer In Silence?

6/6/2015 c1 littlebirdy
ooooh~ the irony that Zim is giving Dib the bird in Sex-Ed class TTUTT X'D
6/6/2015 c1 littlebirdy
nobody got the irony that Zim is giving Dib the bird in sexed class right!?
5/29/2015 c29 4AllThingsGeekyProductions
Update soon! Please?
I'm wondering what's going to happen with Zim and Elliott.
If you don't update will you at least let someone adopt the story?
5/15/2015 c29 Syrupy Suitnuss
LOVE IT! Cute...almost...cute Gaz moment. Plz, do update soon!
5/15/2015 c28 Tummi Ache
Aww! The feels are kickin' in again! Nice work, but if that whole pain thing turns into a preggers sitch then I will be fprced to call BS, no offense to you of course. I just think that (and yes I understand fiction) cross-species (aliens x human) wouldn't result in a pregnancy. Although, trust me, I have spent a while now (since chapter 21) wondering what a half human half irken baby would look like. In fact, I think I will do a web search to see what happens. 'Til I get my answers I won't be back (I'll return in five minutes) because I really am curious as to where this is heading.
5/15/2015 c24 Zigzanger
*Zim chokes* Hair ball! Hair ball! *ZAP* All good!

*Dib facepalms*

So far so good! xD
5/15/2015 c23 Aye Chi-Chow
Lol! Near the end of this I was totally thinking: Ah, this is gonna get real weird real fast! I mean, Irkens are nothing like people so...where will Dib start? Seriously? It strikes me as funny to think about. x3
5/15/2015 c22 Opal Squeal
Not really got much say for your lemon. It was good, but for some reason I found your author notes more entertaining. NO OFFENSE intended. I just like your notes. :)
5/15/2015 c21 SqueedilyPooch
Gosh darn it Dib! He's an emotionally screwed up ET give him some time to catch up with your ADVANCED emotional intellect! Thank goodness for his mom! Dib may be messed up on some level but it's a sweet level and I know things will work out in the end one way or another. Meaning, no breaky for Dibby or Zimmy. ;3
5/14/2015 c18 Amityville Angel
I laughed SP hard when Dib was fangirling (or in his case) fanboying and drooling and xenophiling, etc. over Zim's costume! Hilarious! I LOVE this story so much! Not only because of its humor but also because it doesn't jump into anything but tests the waters then falls and rises like the ocean waves! Execellent work! Truly exquisite.
5/14/2015 c16 Fangal4918
LIES! GIR comforted Zim with hugs!
5/12/2015 c9 Guest
FANGIRLINESS OVERLOAD! This was a truly amazingly beautiful chapter! MUST HAVE MOAR!
5/12/2015 c3 Dib Bates
0W0

Hilarious! Although, I feel as though things are bound to get MUCH awkwarder.
5/5/2015 c29 11SketchGem
Okay, yeah.
I'm 14. I have to say that.
BUT before anyone says anything, I will present a fact:
I'm an asexual.
(I like no genders, have no sex drive, and honestly don't understand human relationships)
SO YEAH. Don't get up in my face about reading M rated fics, I read them all the time, M rated ones are the shit.
5/5/2015 c18 SketchGem