for Why Should We Suffer In Silence?

5/5/2015 c12 11SketchGem
Mr. Elliot shall be terminated.
Termination sequence in 3..2...1...
*BOOM*
there. Problem solved.
:D
4/27/2015 c29 Hadoukenmaster
I can understand your concern for underaged readers, as it is completely sensible an justified. My suggestion would be to ask if the "leaders" or whatever of to see if they could install an age limit. Of corse that'd hinder me from going on her for I'm only 13, but I still make it a suggestion. Thank you for your time, Sincerely, Hadouken!master.
3/2/2015 c29 Wonderinguest
Ahhh! I found a second brilliant story of Dib and Zim. No competitive intents. I really love how you build up their relationship and feelings towards each other first before they jump into sex.
I must say you've done a great job of Dib being an arse. His treatment towards Zim was so..wow. About the bullying towards Zim whom seem to have forgotten that he's an alien and can vaporize them. I suppose it's part of his disguise to act as a normal kid being bullied. Causing one of their disappearance wouldn't be a normal act ;
I can't help but wonder about his superiors. What are they doing now? Will Zim end up pregnant? Will Gaz finally admit that she really cares for her brother? And the father, will his distancing stop and see that his grief is also hurting his son?

I can't wait. In the mean time, let me find my book of passwords. I seem to have misplaced it because I'd like to subscribe.
1/7/2015 c29 Shmeewee
Aww I loved the whole story! _ please continue. _ if love to know what happens next.
10/24/2014 c29 14alienlover64
Awwe the ending was cute.
And is Zim pregnent, cuz i got a feeling that he might be.
10/15/2014 c29 4Mystic Myra 8
Oh my glob!
Nooooooo . Need more chapters! *cries*
Plz...plz, I need more.
I NEED IT OR I WILL EXPLODE!
10/12/2014 c29 Guest
Love it! :-) I haven't read a story in so long that took me on a rollercoaster ride of my life in quite some time. Hopefully one day you'll continue it, but I understand that life gets in the way and people move on to other things.
9/13/2014 c29 littleinu0012
Try your best to keep this and your deviantart up please!
8/29/2014 c27 Foot of love
Mr. Elliot scares me a little now lol But I never like him anyway cause on the show he was So Happy and that scares me like Nick (The boy with the Happy probe in his head XD)

I miss Mr. Dwicky so much lol his character was just to funny...FOR A HUMAN!

I cant wait to see what Mr. Elliot is gonna do next in this story, its killing me!
7/22/2014 c29 Killing Blow
Hello, I would like to say your story is just amazing beyond words. I hope that this amazing story is never left to collect dust because the way you set the characters, the way you explain things is just wow. And I think I have not seen one mistake too :D

You are a very talented righter, every story you done makes me smile :)
Please keep up the great work friend, I cant wait to see the next chapter. ;))))
6/20/2014 c29 6Tigersfury
I wanted to read this story again and when I saw this chapter I screamed in joy!
I thought you never update again! Im so happy im smileing as big as I can!
6/7/2014 c29 3ClumsyWrighter
please tell me thet the NeXT Chapter is coming up...
i dont what to rush you but danm i want to read more of this O_O
also how far are you going whit this... are we gona get Insight apaut the reising of the smeet? (or smeets if thet where Your going whit this :3)
6/7/2014 c28 ClumsyWrighter
hummmm well Your noy making it opiuse are you -3-
6/7/2014 c27 ClumsyWrighter
mom and dad followed behind XD
6/7/2014 c24 ClumsyWrighter
was thet forsadowing at the end there BD
408 « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »