for Albus Potter and the Necromancer

7/19/2015 c10 Guest
I just want to say something to all the reviews complaining about the author using 'mom' rather than 'mum'. I agree Albus as a British boy would say mum. However, if the person writing the story is not British but American they actually might not realize this. Just like 'philosopher' was changed to 'socerer' in the American version I noticed the other day when rereading the first book it said 'mom' not 'mum'. Besides it is such a minor detail warrent so much whining. Clearly it's referencing Albus' mother.
8/24/2013 c3 36Rrit
Why is Albus saying mom and not mum? He's British he would say mum.
8/24/2013 c2 Rrit
Every thing happens so easily. Girlfriend heart broken. Shows loop hole of law. Mother hysterically angry and uncontrollably assaults man. Mother after seeing dishes done lives magic. Girlfriend proves that law can be broken. Auror doesn't bother to tell her how deep she is in shit.
12/30/2012 c2 Guest
ok - I started thinking this was a really interesting fic - but I'm going to abandon reading it because of a couple of things - (1) each time I read 'mom' instead of the Bristish "mum" I am reminded that the author isn't thinking of a Bristish boy/story - which is perfectly fair enough if the story isn't about a British boy, but this one is supposed to be, and (2) I can think of no valid reason why a 15 year old English boy would be interested in someone taking something from a grave in New York! now if there was a crime happening in his own city - then yes the fic could be seen to have a sound basis :(
10/26/2012 c47 1xoRetributionox
Really neat story! I very much enjoyed reading it.
8/12/2012 c21 Guest
OH MY GOD!
8/12/2012 c45 Guest
I loved your story it had a lots of drama and adventure in it.
Plus it had a sad bit and a happy bit to.
I hope you do more story's like it.
P.s I look forward to your sequel too.

The Crimson Mage.
8/10/2012 c21 agenthousewife
Really Good Story, can't wait to finish it.
8/18/2011 c45 Seefay
As a wise man once saiid . . .

BLOODY BRILLIANT!
8/8/2011 c45 lovedrunker
this is possibly the best H.P story i've read since J.K Rowling. Good Job! :D the storyline is very good. keep it up! :)
8/5/2011 c45 33silverandviolet
Greatest next gen story ((:
8/5/2011 c45 2ms91
A shame such a good story has only 26 (or 27 including this) reviews. Very well written, and I absolutely loved how you brought back all of the "old, dead" characters in a believable way.

Excellent work, please publish more in the HP universe.
8/5/2011 c45 5traviswj
Thank you for such an interesting and original story, I enjoyed the time I spent reading it, and I will certainly check out your other stories. I hope you write another one soon :)
8/4/2011 c44 traviswj
Boy you are really pumping those chapters out, aren't you? Nah, its great. I can't wait for the next one :)
8/4/2011 c44 BestofLuckJo
I am on a shared computer, so I am not going to login and review, but this chapter was great! I don't remember if I reviewed the last few chapters, but that does not matter, because I am reviewing this one now.

Your story reminds me quite a bit of Lost, not because of the setting, but because of the emminent ending. Lost dug itself into a hole and was unable to climb out by the time the finale came around. You have a very complicated plot to wrap up, and I wonder how you will accomplish it. I have full faith in you, though, because you never seem to have writers block or any trouble putting out chapters. In that sense, you remind me of Stephen King who puts out a book every few months.

I wish Draco hadn't died, but I am glad that Scorpius has his redeeming moment. I just hope he diesn't go batshit crazy when he finds out about his father's death.

This story is very solid. Many stories are full of good writing, but lack a sturdy foundation to build upon (can you tell my father is a soil engineer?). Your story is well thought out, innovative, and just fun to read.

Best of luck,