for Albus Potter and the Necromancer

8/4/2011 c9 5Lord Hadrian Black
Interesting. I cant wait to read more.. We'll see what happens next.

Lord H. Black
8/4/2011 c5 Lord Hadrian Black
So far I really like the story! Please do continue to update!

I just have one issue: You claim in this chapter that Albus has red hair, but it was said in the final chapter of the Deathly Hallows that James had messy black hair (like his father) with hazel eyes. While Albus had messy black hair (like his father) and deep emerald eyes (Like his father). and It was said Lily was the only one to have red hair, also with emerald eyes. So it can be seen that Albus Potter is supposed to be a mini-copy of Harry Potter - thats whats supposed to make him special.

I also find it weird that Albus calls Hermione - Hermione and not 'Aunt Hermione'. After all, she is his Aunt.

Otherwise, I love the story so far - I do hope you had fixed these issues in later chapters, but I will continue to read more and see!

Lord H. Black
8/3/2011 c43 5traviswj
Nice twist in the end there! But I feel sorry for Draco, will he be revived? Maybe Nicholas can make a stone and revive him? (would that work?)

Keep up the good work :)
8/2/2011 c42 traviswj
Nice! You write battle scenes really well, I can't wait to see what happens.

When they win, will all the dead fighters go back into death? Or will they stay in life? And if they do go back into death, I'm sure Albus can use the Hallows to save himself. But can he also save Ashley? Or will he sacrifice his chance so she can live again? I can't wait to find out :)
8/1/2011 c41 91Akela Victoire
This... I don't really even know what to say to this... It is an excellent piece of writing which I have enjoyed thus far. I do hope you continue.
8/1/2011 c41 everyatom
Hello! This is hmmtoolazytologin, except I did login, so I guess I am not too lazy...

This chapter was very good. I loved the twist, even though it is a bit far fetched. But, now that I think about it, the reason that this story IS so good is because it stretches the limits of acceptable magic. So many fanfic writers shrink within the limits JKR set forth, and their writing suffers for it. They miss the point of JKR's idea of magic, however, because she illustrates time and time again that magic is not something that can be boxed in. It moves with you and changes forms. Magic is elastic, and you capture that wonderfully in this story.

You are the best updater I have ever encountered. I have never had to wait an extra long time between chapters. It is appreciated.

I am somewhat sad that I did not start reading it until recently.

Cannot wait for the new chapter for I sense the end is nigh!

jo
8/1/2011 c41 3owugirl10
Holy Cow Michael! I bow to your brilliance! Can't wait to read the rest!
7/31/2011 c40 hmmtoolazytologin
This was a particularly good chapter. I am glad to see that you have kept up with this story. I am excited to read more.

One thing I don't understand though, is the whole Ashley-Albus thing. Yes you did make it clear that they were together, but there was no other development of the relationship.

But that doesn't even matter. This story isn't a romance, so who gives a flying fuck:)

Cannot wait for the next chapter.

Jo
7/17/2011 c34 1NiRoSaT
I have spent the past few days reading your fanfiction and am loving it! I about got all giddy when Albus (spoiler*) became the master of death and I'm excited at what might happen. Keep going, it's so good! :D
7/11/2011 c31 everyatom
Keep writing. You have an audience. This story drew me in immediately. Even though it is not the normal type of story I go for, it still manages to hold me spellbound.

I normally write better reviews, but I do believe I am a bit overwhelmed by the past few chapters. Perhaps, if you update soon ( :) ), I might be inclined to write a review worthy of your story.

Jo
6/17/2011 c21 11tacobowler
Updated as requested ;-)

Thank you for all the comments, they keep me going.
6/14/2011 c21 Update
Update now pLz or I'll die with suspense
5/22/2011 c1 AliS256
Interesting first chapter, I am definitely going to read the rest.
5/13/2011 c21 3owugirl10
AH! I knew it was coming and it still shocked me! Well done Michael! Can't wait to see what happens!
5/2/2011 c16 qslashfan
Sorry, I forgot to finish my line of thought. What I meant to tack on at the end was "and you didn't mention them". I didn't mean to insinuate anything else.
39 « Prev Page 1 2 3 Next »