for Unfurling

8/29/2012 c2 Guest
it's amazing!
6/21/2012 c13 Guest
I'm in love with this story, and that chap seemed so short, I'm dying for more! Can't wait till next week! Great job:)
6/17/2012 c12 11MarsStarPower
Intriguing. I enjoy that she's ginger.
6/14/2012 c12 Dreamcatcher56
oh what a way to leave this! but hopefully you won't leave us hanging for too long.
6/13/2012 c12 5Snowdrop-143
WHAT just happened to the TARDIS?
6/12/2012 c12 9ValaEnVash
That was beautiful! ... except the last part. I think i woke my boyfriend with my not-so-quietly-shouted NO! and i accidentally kicked the dog off the bed... she forgave me though... i think...
7/28/2011 c10 ValaEnVash
oh more please! i love the idea of rose being a time lady cause that would be so awesome. After "Bad Wolf", they series just dropped it like it never happened. Rose goin all glow-y like? Regenerate the doctor and make jack immortal. come on BBC! get with the program!

I like this though cause she can keep him on his toes. hehehe
2/9/2011 c10 3WhoInWhoville
Aha. They're read some secrets inside each others' minds, hmmm? Nice!
2/9/2011 c9 WhoInWhoville
"redecoration-y" - cute word! :)

Nice chapter. Off to number 8...
2/8/2011 c8 5Snowdrop-143
nah no alternate this is going great as it is^^
2/7/2011 c8 Jokergirl4ever
Wow that was beautiful, fluffy and a little sentamental :) I loved it. They really do care for eachother even if they don't say it all the time.
2/7/2011 c8 37Illaesazaikasha
A few degrees warmer than he should be, even when temp is so similar between the two?

He's not getting sick is he? Who am I kidding, please tell me he's getting sick and Rose is going to have to care for him, lol... the whumper in me just perked up.
2/7/2011 c8 3WhoInWhoville
Lovely, lovely, lovely.

Favorite lines:

Four hearts pounding in time, two minds, thinking of love, and two suns setting in a darkening sky. A beautiful evening, above all.
2/7/2011 c7 Jokergirl4ever
The Doctor would do anything to make Rose smile, even go on the dreaded shopping trip for four hours :) that must have been hell, even if he was trying to cheer Rose up.

YaY Jackie is starting to understand that Rose needs her no matter what Rose looks like.

Awesome story :)
2/7/2011 c7 WhoInWhoville
Yeah, that's REALLY brotherly... HA HA HA! :)-

Looking forward to another chapter...
28 Page 1 2 Next »