for The Clans go to Tokyo Disneyland

1/25/2018 c5 Guest
this was one of the best fanfics ever luv it
1/25/2018 c1 Guest
this is very good i luv
12/28/2016 c1 Guest
you told meh to press the button!
2/6/2016 c3 CalicoKittyTheWarrior
OOO OOO THE MYSTERY CAT IS CROOKEDSTAR! I just thought the poem matched his discription X3
2/2/2015 c5 XxNightwingxX
What did I just read there?
10/4/2014 c4 Dawnlight25
Haha! LOL, I love spam nudges! I totally dare you to add spam touch noses! Lol! Perhaps I found Firestar's secret sugar stash! To Dawnshine From Dawnlight! LOL LOL LOL!
10/4/2014 c1 Dawnlight25
Helooo and high five for the awesome suffix of Dawn! Here's an interesting fact: IM READING YOUR FANFIC! Yay!
8/4/2013 c3 treeflight
Toadfoot
1/13/2013 c5 Guest
When are you going to make the chapter when they are at disneyland?
9/25/2012 c1 25Grayfeather of RiverClan
Check out MountainClan's Darkness by me!
Check ou Warriors: A Dark Omen: 1 Rising Sun and Warriors: A Dark Omen 2: Dawning Moon by Kitko Hime!
UH... How would cats go 2 disneyland, oh well.
9/24/2012 c2 Wolfy The Tea Loffer
Terribly sorry to tell you this, but script format is against the rules, even if it's only in A/N. Please edit or delete the parts that contain script. It's really not too hard. In fact, all you have to do is , for example, this:
"Blah-blah-blah-dee-blah." said Firestar.
"Bah-blah-bloo-blee-blah!" retorted Sandstorm angrily.
See? :3
Thank you for your time, have a nice day.
LawlClan
Maplewing of LawlClan
7/17/2012 c4 Blossommist
Yes I know my name is weird. Don't say anything about it. I'M WATCHING YOU.

Okay. KEEPING GOING!
7/17/2012 c3 Lily
Toadfoot since he was ah...he said "ISn't ti Tokyo not Yokyo?" and why does Blackstar always think Spottedleaf is his mommy and call "LEt all the kitties gather around THIS KITTY for a clan meeting?" why doestn he just say the normal words? just a few questoins didn i menion that it was todafoto that is blackstar sittingon
4/10/2012 c4 Pennamesarewaytoomainstream
I laughed so hard!
2/16/2012 c4 Dapplestar of ThunderClan
This story is really funny and i cant wait to see what they do in Tokyo Disney!
32 Page 1 .. Last Next »