for Harry potter and the order of Anubis

9/29/2014 c2 FairyOfFantasy
Soo good much better than some of the other crossovers I have read hope you continue this don't want it to end here
12/24/2013 c2 Guest1
WHY DID YOU STOP! This is my favorite HP KC xover :'(
8/7/2013 c2 ThatDarnAuthor
HA ha! I like were this is going!
5/11/2013 c1 Aragem
When writing in the third person, with the exception of dialogue between characters or internal thoughts, avoid using the word you. The story is very hard to read when going back and forth between third and fourth person.
5/5/2013 c2 22Lady of the Shards
Are you still writing this? Because it is definitely interesting.
5/5/2013 c1 Lady of the Shards
Only most animals? Are there animals that the killing curse does not affect?

And I rather like the changes to the story so far. On to the next chapter for me.
2/2/2013 c1 7Yaoigoddess01
Wow I love this! I've always had a thing for death gods!
And Anubis. Awesome! And I do love a good Voldemort bashing lol XD
11/27/2012 c2 deathleader
is this abounded because if it is can rerite it
thans deathleader(to lazy to login)
10/17/2012 c2 2RowanAsterCode
YAYYYYYY KEEP WRITING PLEASE THIS IS ULTRA GOOD!
10/17/2012 c1 RowanAsterCode
hahaha just read this awesome book 2 btw this is really cool and sounds really good but wats funny is dat i m writing a book called ancient runes lol anyway really good and i m killin 2 much time cuz i wanna read more so yeah!
8/17/2012 c2 colorstain
You should keep writing it's a good story.
7/7/2012 c2 22Slytherin Studios
I like your story, please update soon.
4/21/2012 c1 3Nicole di Angelo
Awesome story! Please update! And I love how you made Voldemort look like a fool!
4/15/2012 c2 1DoctorWho41
Please continue this story. HarryXSadie
3/4/2012 c2 7AJTREY
I've got one suggestion. Do not break the fourth wall. It's most irritating for me to be reading a story and to see one of the unimportant, no-name, asinine characters break the fourth wall, or to have the Author of all people break the fourth wall, and interrupt the story. It just doesn't flow as smoothly as it could
40 « Prev Page 1 2 3 Next »