for Stay Gold

12/24/2019 c3 crabigail2004
This is one of the best Outsiders and Harry Potter crossover fanfics I've read! I don't think you'll update anytime soon, but this story is great!
12/1/2019 c3 Effie MaHoGAnY
UPDATE PLZPLZPLZPLZPLZPLZPLZPLZ
12/1/2019 c2 Effie MaHoGAnY
Pony's a Ravenclaw, right...?
12/1/2019 c1 Effie MaHoGAnY
Yer a wizard, Ponyboy
7/19/2018 c3 8Blue eyed titan99
Please continue I really want to see what happens
12/10/2017 c3 Fan
MOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOORE I NEEEEEEEEED MOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOORRRRRRREEEEEEEEEEEE I'M HUNGRY FOR MMMMMMMMMMMMMOOOOOOOOOOOORRRRRRRRRRRRREEEEEEE YUM YUM YUM
THIS STORY IS AWESSSSSSSSSSSSSOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOMMMMMMMMMMMMMEEEEEEEEEEEE I NEEEEEEEEEd MOOOOOOOOOOOOORRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRE MAKE PONYBOY'S PAST WORSE THAN HARRY HAHAHAHAhAHAAHHAHAhahHAHHA yay HA HAah Ah Ahha AH
9/18/2016 c3 Guest
I know you haven't updated in years, but I really love the concept of this so far. I really hope you make a comeback and don't abandon your story. I'm still here and supporting this no matter how long it takes!
7/18/2016 c3 Guest
I notice it has been five years since you last updated, but I really am enjoying your story so far and really hope you will be encouraged to continue to update soon! Please don't abandon it! It's very unique and original! KUDOS! :)
2/7/2016 c3 Perfectly Craptastic
I don't know why but when people are mean to Ron it makes me laugh. Does that mean I am a sociopath? Crazy? Ehh whatever I just don't like Ron.
6/24/2015 c3 purpal'ice
I hope you come back to this story sometime, it is writen beautifully, There are barly if any grammar mistakes if any, it's really hard to do a outsiders crossover fanfic and pull it off and so far this story is doing it, and there are so many other great things going on. You know, I always seem to find a whole bunch of stories that are FANTASTIC but never finished, and I don't want your story to be put in this pile. I usually don't even fallow or favorite those story because I know it will just be a wast of time, but I REALLY hope you do come back to this story, maybe when you have so free time or your board. It dosnt even have to be your best work or anything, write just for fun.
1/4/2015 c3 15KaoraDarnesse33
I hope you are able to update. this is realy good
1/23/2014 c3 Guest
*squeals* OMG AMAZING! PLEASE WRiTE MORE!
11/27/2013 c3 2madders10
Update soon please! :) I love the story.
11/10/2013 c3 7downtown.baby
I love this is much! I hope you update as soon as possible! Plllleeeeeaaaaaasssseeeee updaaaaate! I love this is much!
1/20/2013 c3 Jenna
You should really continue this! Im extremely interested in this story! Please consider continuing it!
39 Page 1 .. Last Next »