for TGIF

6/3/2018 c2 rosayago65
I Know you posted this story long time ago, but I love it and I had to let you know how much I enjoyed to read this beautiful and sweet and sometimes a bit sad story.
Thank you for sharing, I hope one day you'll come back to this fandom.
7/9/2017 c2 1coryspalls
This reunion with Tuan Bai is exquisite
4/2/2017 c2 JimChou
Such a heartwarming story! There are too few of those around. Pity you apparently don't write in the fandom anymore... Thanks anyway.
12/30/2014 c2 Guest
This is a lovely story, please write more.
8/24/2013 c2 10Rehabilitated Sith
Awwwwwwwwwwwwww?..sooo cute!
3/11/2013 c2 HAMUCHA
Lovely. Neal is so kind. And gifted.
10/18/2012 c2 wotumba1
great story, it's always nice to see this side of neal!
10/17/2012 c1 wotumba1
love to imagine that scene! just great!
8/5/2011 c1 22Stephosaur
i loved this !soo sweet!
7/13/2011 c2 whitelighter013
so adorable! I loved it even more how Neal interacts with children! It is so adorable. I first guessed that the doll's dress was from a friend who happens to own an antique doll shop or something but I knew Neal would be "Neal" of he made it himself. I loved Bai too! :) and how Diana sees a new side of Neal is just as funny as when Bai stole Peter's socks. really good. looking forward for more. :)
7/12/2011 c2 28The Red Fedora
cute story:)
7/12/2011 c2 Miss MaryAnn
I loved your story. Peter shows his concern and love for Neal in such a genuine way. I had a lump in my throat. I will now read your other stories, Thank you for your incredible story.
7/12/2011 c2 8govgal
that was adorable!
6/26/2011 c1 2Aaavbgthn
Please continue! and give Neal his hat back!
6/6/2011 c1 whitelighter013
pls update soon. I wanna see more of them as a team. This is so rare (in my opinion) because most of the time, its Peter and Neal that i read about. I believe that Diana and Clinton needs more air time. Please cont. I wanna see Neal pout again. Haha.
28 Page 1 2 Next »