for The Kripke Whedon University

10/14/2015 c2 5Rune Saint
I like it.
7/8/2014 c2 9Through Darkness
That's the ticket! You could just write little snippets within the verse and eventually work your way to pairing up couples you want to see happen. And hey, yayness for Avengers! and Veronica Mars! Whoo.

But yeah, little snippets of different things. Like Dean meeting Buffy and fighting like crazy. Sam meeting River and becoming really really curious about her. Castiel calling random people to his office to ask how they think they're doing. Giles and Cordelia attempting to have a conversation about just about anything. Faith and Angel trying to stop Dru, Spike and Darla from causing mischeif. Lindsay falling in love with Kaylee...really your possibilities are kind of endless.
6/13/2014 c2 10NeahZoldyck13
So... it seems you added Veronica Mars and either Captain America or Avengers to the list? (If my knowledge of the fact that Cap's name is Steve Rogers, and if nobody in any of your other things share the same name).

Great story!

-Anna
3/16/2013 c1 Ebony
WRITE THIS NOW! It will be great. Please, please, please write this!
2/5/2013 c1 Lola Smith
Love this!
2/1/2012 c1 5Roxie i do byte
This looks crazy hope u add to it soon
5/10/2011 c1 9Through Darkness
This has SO much potential for cracky amazingness. Write more! Please? ^^

Through Darkness and Light /|x|\
3/31/2011 c1 3Crikey3632
OMG. I love it. I was hooked just by reading the summary. Are you planning on writing it as a script? If so, It might be a little confusing. Also be sure to remind of everyone's role at the school when you get started because the entire list of characters is overwhelming. Great concept and great characters. Hopefully a great plot will follow.
2/8/2011 c1 Kyuubi-Titan
The concept alone amuses me. Please update with much enthusiasm asap!LOL!

Desktop Mode . Twitter . Help . Sign Up . Cookies . Privacy . Terms of Service