FanFiction.Net
for These Days

7/27 c46 Pasadena
Oh my, that was amazing story! I love it, the whole story and its plot, and them - my favourite pair!
9/13/2020 c21 Guest
I'm disgusted you made Sookie's ex a were.
4/30/2020 c46 elsie bailey
Such a beautiful story. Thank you.
7/9/2019 c46 MsNorthman
This last chapter was awesome!
1/13/2019 c46 randomaok
Great story!
10/13/2017 c46 ap630
Just reread your story...and even second time round is still one of my favourites in this ff
9/11/2017 c46 AZSeaOtter
That was absolutely a WONDERFUL story! It was so perfect, just enough angst to keep it real I loved the progression of their relationship throughout the years. Thank you so much for sharing!
6/27/2017 c46 Guest
Very nice read. Love the multi povs. And i really liked how different it seemed even though it still seemed to have everything and more added or changed.
5/29/2016 c46 7tanseynz
OMG! Y'know, until Chapter 45 I simply loathed this Sookie. She was a hypocrite to end all hypocrites, treating the men who loved her as 'humans', despising what they really were, and then getting outraged and running when they behaved as simply themselves. Even after she and Eric got back together her attitude towards him over the vampire marriage and a possible rebond was appalling.
Her wakeup call after Eric was almost killed might have been a decade or so late, but it was heartfelt, and, I suspect, just in time. If nothing else, she was likely to show Lizzie the same disrespect because of her were origins, the way she disliked her MIL who saw through her and did not pretend otherwise.
I loved the updates every few years because it showed how she'd really changed, and that made the entire story glow.
11/14/2015 c46 Suzymeinen
That was amazing! I like how Sookie grew up threw the story but still remained herself. Eric matured too. Although I don't really understand his relationship with Ocella but I just chalk it up to vampire differences. I guess it's kinda like having a mean parent but they are still your parent. The whole Nat thing really scared me when you started that thread but I like how you dealt with it. She was obsessed with Eric and I still don't think he sees it, even if he was pissed about the blood thing. Anyway, it was very very good. Can't wait to read your other story now.
4/14/2015 c46 pnwer
I just discovered this story and I loved it!
3/22/2015 c1 4lustofavampire
2/18/2015 c46 vikinggirl66
God I loved this story, couldn't stop once I started. Thank you.
1/22/2015 c46 MiniLover
Amazing story! So many ups and downs! But of course Eric and Sookie made it through it and in such a good place! Loved it from beginning to end!
1/21/2015 c23 MiniLover
This story is amazing so far! I love these characters! Little Elizabeth is too cute! Back for more...
1,241 Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »