FanFiction.Net
for These Days

1/21/2015 c1 MiniLover
Awesome first chapter! Can't wait to read more! On to it...
1/1/2015 c46 JoxX
Don't know why I have not come across this earlier but glad I found it! LOVED it! Thank you for sharing!
9/11/2014 c46 1jules3677
Discovered your story. Had a delightful time reading it. Your Eric was a study in contrasts. His 'hard Sheriff persona' held against the loving family man. Fascinating study. His vampire long term companion was a ironic piece taking into consideration Sookie's concerns in canon; over eight centuries is rather a longer contemplation that her initial distrust. Makes you ponder the saying "everyone's in it for themselves". I liked how you developed the plot especially the fact that all the drama was not just Sookie sided. Thankyou for the story.
7/1/2014 c40 Guest
asshole . I mean all thinks is about how sexy nat is and then kissing her twice and yet if Sookie did this it would be unforgivable. he an ass how doesn't deserve her sure she can eventually forgive him everybody can forgiveness but that doesn't mean you have to be with them. I think she was better without him he's an asshole especially he all that "vampire" shit and was with nat when was separate from Sookie and now the way he's been treating her, harsh much. I really like eric and Sookie but eric just an ass.
6/23/2014 c46 bethelove
Great Story...
5/27/2014 c42 Guest
Wow that eric an assshole. He promises he won't cheat and he does even after he almost loss her what an asshole. Doesnt deserve sookie even if she did hurt him by leaving first. :(
11/20/2013 c42 Guest
I still think sookie behaving like a selfish cow and eric is letting her. She's more spoiled than Pam!
11/20/2013 c41 Guest
Well, I know you wrote this chapter ages ago, but after reading FAR too many Eric and Sookie stories, i'm, starting to HATE her. She's so selfish, childish, thoughtless, impetuous and i can't see what Eric sees in her. But then you've written her so beautifully believable and consistent that I'm so moved to jump up and down and yell at her for being so STUPID. I was hoping that Lizzie would shame her into acting sensibly. Perhaps in the next chapter? Loving this story you have created and the very interesting problem with Eric's vampire 'friend'. When you live forever, your path must be littered with former sweethearts. After all, if Sookie were immortal, could this be her in 800 years time. Thank you so much for the interesting internal dialogues of the characters and this great story.
8/11/2013 c46 antoinette.grant.94
I finally finished. I dozed off a little but I couldn't stop reading
8/11/2013 c31 antoinette.grant.94
So you mean to tell me Sookie's ass can't fight. This story is so good it's 4:05am and I'm still reading it.
8/10/2013 c21 antoinette.grant.94
Dumb assed Sookie Arrrrrrrrrggggggg but wonderful story
4/3/2013 c46 ShellCat
Fantastic story. I can't believe English is not your first language. You did a very good job. Liked your style of writing. Look forward to reading more of your stories.
11/30/2012 c46 lovesunandsand
Great story!
10/28/2012 c46 7ncmiss12
Awe! Sweet Ending! Loved it! I am glad that everyone got their happliy ever After!
10/27/2012 c45 ncmiss12
That reunion, cellebration, life affirming sex was super hot and sweet. Sorry I did not read and review till now. Real life got in the way. But I am getting caught up now! Love it. I am glad that Nat is dead. I think that like with Bill and Sookie, any feelings that Eric had for Nat were mostly caused by the fact that he had her blood when he was human. And that was why he was drawn to her when he did not know why. At least he knows now. I hope that her maker does not cause them problems. She went after him and started the fight. If she would have just accepted Eric was married and left him alone, she would have still been alive.
1,241 « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »