FanFiction.Net
for These Days

10/8/2012 c1 ap630
I know this is backwards...but I just reread this story and it's still a great read the second time round. The ending is perfect.
8/13/2012 c46 5Baronessjai
I loved this story..I couldn't stop reading...hope to see more of your work :-)
8/8/2012 c46 1AddictedToLoveStories
Great adventure
6/4/2012 c46 2lifesucks96
I loved this story. It was amazing. I cried at the end!
4/18/2012 c46 onemoon
So sad to see this beautiful story end. And what a perfect ending it was! I hope you will be writing again soon. I will be looking forward to see what kind of tale you'll be creating in the hopefully close future. Be well, best wishes and thank you for sharing your talent!

Sent from my iPhone via Pocket Fiction
3/27/2012 c46 endsa
Your 1st story? OMG.

I absolutely l o v e d i t !
3/15/2012 c46 2ashmo2000
awesome story! as usual with sookie and eric:tons of things to say that are never said. this story was well written your first one and i saw how you started off slow then gained momentum as the story went on. i think you grew into writing the way everyone does and i can't wait 'til you write more:)
1/15/2012 c46 12FanOTheFang
Loved it - Thank you!

So good to have everything finished - even down to the details of Pam being happy and Elizabeth too!

1/15/2012 c39 FanOTheFang
Loved Nat's POV - Totally understandable that she would want Eric to be her's. Don't we all? And he's been her's so, of course, she still wants him!

Really enjoying this - Thank you!
1/14/2012 c36 FanOTheFang
Brilliant build up of tension - very nicely done!

I'm also loving the thought of Pam at Lizzie's fashion show!

Thank you for filling my Saturday - again

1/11/2012 c33 FanOTheFang
Getting back to this again - This was a clever chapter... we needed a bit of Pam right now!

I'm thrilled that she is cheering for them... but I love the ominous warning too!

1/8/2012 c28 FanOTheFang
Ocella freaks me out! But he makes me want to read on too

So enjoying your story - I love that they are happy - or were before the end of this chappie! The "life" Sook and Eric could have together is intriging

1/7/2012 c17 FanOTheFang
Wow! Taking a breather and time to review while I try and compute how much time has passed! This is an Epic Fic!

Did you plan this out? All this time passing by?

I know there's a long way to go so I have to keep reading - but I wanted to say thanks for writing...

Fangy

PS. I'll Be There For You is an old favourite of mine - I saw Bon Jovi at Donington in 1987 and a few times since. Your story has a great soundtrack!
1/7/2012 c10 FanOTheFang
So sorry! I shouldn't have read this far and not reviewed... but I'm loving your story. It's nicely paced - I just want to keep reading on and on.

It's so different, having S&E apart for so long, in the beginning I automatically assumed they'd get together, now I'm not sure!

You know I have a soft spot for sweet weres! I do like David, and feel like Sook's been unfair not telling him her story. He found Sook's past out from Pam - poor guy!

12/29/2011 c46 JLWalsh
A wonderful story. Loved what you've done with the characters. Thank you very much!
1,241 « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »