for Loose Ends

8/4/2019 c3 3Mystic Fairy Tame
Adorablness!
8/4/2019 c1 Mystic Fairy Tame
Mood music-megs is funny. This is awesome!
3/4/2012 c5 50Your Worshipfulness
Awesome-I love this story. It's so adorable. You do a great job of creating fresh dialoge that is in-character and entertaining. Something about putting Roxanne and Megamind in a room together just entertains me-and that's essentially what you're doing here. I love it and can't wait for more!

~Your Worshipfulness
9/24/2011 c5 38Dal Niente
...I see what you did there with the chapter title. XD

This was ADORABLE. Seriously. I loved all the little details! Like the gritty coffee in the bottom of the cup, and the no-parking zone, and the red-and-yellow roses, and Megamind taking apart a coffee thermos, and that Roxanne recognizes some of Megamind's expressions as ones she's seen on Bernard. And the stubbed toes.

And your characters were spot-on the whole time. I mean, whoa.

Made of cute! Aaaagh! Favorite-ing now.
8/23/2011 c5 31Agent Evey
This story is such a gem to me. I often find myself re-reading it-something I do not do with many fanfics. The characters are true to themselves, the humor is charming, and the romance is well placed and quite delightful. Looking forward to any future works.
8/15/2011 c5 47animeloveramy
haha, loving this! its so sweet! is there a sequal?
8/7/2011 c5 9Phenixia Sama
That was a really nice fanfic! I like the interaction between the characters.
8/6/2011 c5 Guest
Hahahaha! XD Megamind plays Angry Birds?

I would assume the musical Tesla Coils idea came from the Sorcerer's Apprentice. Good movie.

I love his signature "LOL :)" ending to every text XDDD

I laughed at that part in the movie XD
7/23/2011 c5 Tool Shed Inc
Sooo cuuutee! :D make more more more...please? Okay, enough of my whining, in all seriousness, very cute and awesome chapter, super cool story in general. Keep up the great work, "LOL, smiley face"!
7/14/2011 c5 Seth7
yay! good story! can't wait to read more. ^_^ keep up the awesome work! 83
7/13/2011 c5 rmroxs
Very cute! :3 loved how he found angry birds game, funny! XD
7/9/2011 c5 1Lady L Shardlake
I love this. But you can't leave us there? Pls pls write some more
7/8/2011 c5 84Shahrezad1
XD Angry birds. Dear me...I can see where this might lead. And I feel for Minion, I really do. ^^; I have a roommate who has a boyfriend, and it feels like every time she comes home I get the rundown...which makes me wonder, how does Minion feel about this situation? -laughs-

Anyway, this is an enjoyable installment. I can't wait till, "Friday" either! ^^
7/7/2011 c1 Flying until i touch the sky
Haha! I loved this. I thought it was just so cute and made me smile the whole way through! Great job and I really like your writing style! Going to read next chapter now!
7/7/2011 c5 8IMPhoenix
Nice to see you've come back to the story. Liked Minion's thoughts and comments in this chapter.
42 Page 1 .. Last Next »