FanFiction.Net
for Girl

12/24/2011 c1 2AJayde
Awwwwwwws that's totes adorbes! That was really cute. AVPS reference... Redvines will forever be awesome. :) I liked it.
11/18/2011 c1 5cazamaree
i love Spike lol. this was nice and sweet you did a good job
9/24/2011 c1 3sami1010220
cute!
4/4/2011 c1 sassy selena
yup i am in love with this story it is amazing :) :) i love how you wrote this
2/6/2011 c1 4Yonagafan545
Redvine! Yes! AVPS reference! I loved this fanfic. I'm not much a Klaine shipper anymore but I loved this. I want a redvine now!
2/5/2011 c1 96thesoundofsunshine
I loved this. I think that Kurt would overreact to Blaine being with some girl.. after all his track record with Finn, and kind of Sam, would lead him to believe that all of his crushes have been straight. Now, I'm babbling. I loved the song choices.. though usually Darren Criss songs in fics make me cringe, this was done well. I enjoyed it!

Caitlin(:
2/5/2011 c1 4akerri.dogi
Aw, that was cute! Great fic!
2/5/2011 c1 2Sorry Did I Just Stutter
All I can say is at least it isn't that GAP employee. BLAINE STOP BEING A DOUCHE (who covers Disney songs) AND KISS KURT RIGHT THE HELL NOW! I mean seriously; hasn't Kurt had enough unrequited love already?

But all is well in Klaine World here because they are just friends and she doesn't get in the way of our two favourite Daltons. *deep sigh of relieve* *puts axe down*

Wait what was I writing? Oh yeah, I am supposed to be reviewing your story and NOT venting my frustrations on your Review thingy-ma-jig. I seem to vent to you a lot...WHY DO TV SHOWS DO THIS TO ME! I don't think I have gone this insane over any boy/girl couple, the boy/boy ones seem to cause the most fangirlyness...hmph.

Ok, ANYWAY, it's such a cute story and I love it so. You need more Klaine stories woman! STAT!

haha. See this ^ is why I don't review things very often...I always turn into a bambling bubbling band of baboons (try saying that 5 times fast) and ramble away until my little heart's content (side note: my heart will never be content until Kurt and Blaine get together and Ianto is brought back and gets back with Jack).

In case you hadn't already guessed this is your awesome friend EMILY!

Should I go, or? Probably. Yeah I think I must tiddly on ho then. I felt like I have filled my Klaine rant quota for the day (and I even managed to squeeze in Torchwood HUZAAH!)

SO farewell my good chaps.

Peace, love and Darren Criss.

and remember with every HurriKlaine comes a RANEBOW!
2/4/2011 c1 4Gyrfalcon-Smiles
Yay! You posted this! It's so cooL!

*hides super sadness from watching Torchwood s3 ep5 behind gladness for fanfiction*

*adds to favourites*