for Hermione Malfoy To Love A Potter

7/2/2019 c3 Abandoned To New Acount
Awesome so far, can’t wait to see what comes next!
5/17/2016 c3 3Lugia'sChallenger13
Can't wait for the next chapter and just a question, but what year would this be in because I'm a bit confused and I can't wait to know Voldemort's reaction!
6/20/2013 c3 Guest
Please continue this story. It's different and interesting and I want to know more.
9/12/2012 c3 Smellerbee
Is the story going to be finished?
3/30/2012 c3 4Rurouni Ken-ouki
How is this Hermione? She got a different name, different personality, different eyes. She doesn't even have Hermione's past, as far as I can tell. If you didn't list the fic as Hermione G. & Harry P., I would have assumed this was a completely new character that you decided to name Hermione for some reason. If you removed her name, no one would ever guess that she was supposed to be Hermione.

I'm not saying this to be mean, I just honestly don't understand how this is Hermione.
2/2/2012 c3 1Lady Elena Bella Petrova
Love this chapter and story so far! hoping to read more later!
1/17/2012 c3 17witchysha
wow you're very creative! It's a very good story, hope to read more soon!
1/16/2012 c3 gravelgerdie
I just love Harry and Hermione. I'm enjoying your story very much and I can't wait to see Harry and Hermione interact with each other more. Let the fireworks commence!
1/16/2012 c3 MisheardLyrics
Hope Nothinq Bad Happens 2 Harry, Whatever Happens 2 Harry Should Reflect On Hermione 2 As Well. && Since They R Mates They Should Not Under Any Circumstances Be Seperated. Also if harry Dies Hermione Will Also Die Of Heart-Break... UPDATE SOON!
1/16/2012 c3 CreepingGhoul
Can't wait to see what happens next. I wonder what happened during the previous years. Was Hermione just another background character?
1/16/2012 c2 1AllWasWell07
Interesting start...looking forward to more.
1/16/2012 c2 sleepingdragon504
umm why does some of the reviews say chapter 3, when there is only 2 chapters?
1/15/2012 c2 starboy454
excellent update
1/15/2012 c2 3letsnotbetaken
more more more more more more more more more more!
1/15/2012 c2 a5CFsf774cd
soooooo good can not wait for the next chapter
78 Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »