for The Paranormal

4/9/2019 c16 32UltimateisUltimate
I read this story a long, long time ago, and its sequel, followed it while it was updating long before I ever had an account on here. With the show being a thing, I decided to go back and read some old fics. This one? I adore this one so much. Coming back to this gave me a big rush of nostalgia and I enjoyed every second of it! I'm happy to see that you still write too! Thank you for writing a fic with such an interesting concept, and having fun with it! Your tangled fics will always hold a place in my heart 3
1/11/2018 c15 sweetie21
Nathaniel is a totally different character not the usual snobby, stuck up prince
good job
1/10/2018 c11 sweetie21
yeah totally like it
1/8/2016 c16 Guest
Awwwww, this is so cuteeee. Honestly I don't know if anyone still uses promise rings... I think it's cute that way. Levi and Amelia make me crack up.

-Snuffles
1/8/2016 c15 Guest
I love how Nathaniel isnt like a power hungry prince like in all the other stories I've read when Rapunzel had to marry to reunite kingdoms. It gives a good twist and I feel like it's more complete this way. btw the past two or so comments is the same person. I don't have an account, but you can call me Snuffles. :)
1/8/2016 c14 Guest
YES. YEs. YeS. yEs. yeS. yES. I love it sooooo muaaachhhh.
1/8/2016 c7 Guest
IT'S AMAZING I LOVE IT SO MUCH.
7/29/2012 c16 6Fallen990
Niiiice story :D i liked it lol not many storied can keep me captivated so much that i cant sleep untill im finished with it! Keep up the good work! 3
4/13/2012 c14 9Gelado Pocket-mouse
Wow, this is amazing! It's because the plot is this convoluted... I would never come up with something like this. The farthest I'd get was, "Okay what if Eugene was a ghost..." and would make him find Rapunzel and then... um... I'll just conveniently abandon this story... hehe...
4/13/2012 c13 Gelado Pocket-mouse
I was reading the end and I just imagined Eugene screaming at Levi, "SHIT! I'm rotting!"
4/12/2012 c9 Gelado Pocket-mouse
The moment I read "Eugene didn't like the way he said the boy's name", I was like, well, Eugene's going to start redeeming himself any minute now.
11/3/2011 c3 11232IronPen
As soon as I started reading this, tears formed in my eyes. Rapunzel is a very unique young woman, and it's sad to see her like this.

But I am so far in love with this story, I feel like I am living in it, the wording is amazing, and so is the plot.

I look forward to reading more!

~1232IronPen 3
9/13/2011 c8 1RayRayofCali
I've already read this story and I always cry at the end of this chapter!
5/15/2011 c2 3Mrs. Izabella Hamato
this is my second time reasing this and i still love it! u r awesome!
4/29/2011 c16 1HyperPenguin
Yaaay! I just love happy endings. :) Amazing story, I enjoyed it very much! I can't wait to read the sequel now!
146 Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »