FanFiction.Net
for Talking to the Moon

7/11/2021 c1 RagusasugaR
That was really hard to read, but also very good
11/27/2018 c1 TeamEricNSookie
Blasphemy!
3/28/2017 c1 Orynn
Just read this story again (it's sits in my Favorites) and filled my keyboard with tears again; so beautifully written.
9/14/2013 c1 Ceramicmama
So excited to continue!
1/14/2012 c1 B-Rock525
I can see this seniro playing out. It is so sad...Good story though.
8/13/2011 c1 2TekniCAL
Very well written. Congrats on your win. Not reading any of the other entries, I would have thought you were first place. I cried too, which I hardly ever do while reading a story, no matter how tragic. Thank goodness Victor is no more or I believe this would have been his goal in the end.
5/17/2011 c1 21Starshinedown
Oh, even with the warning that this isn't a happy fic, I still bawled. *sniffles*
4/5/2011 c1 Sookie-Eric
Poor Sookie.
4/4/2011 c2 13Wylis
Congrats! You totally deserve it, great story! :)
4/4/2011 c1 Wylis
I'm really loving your story so angsty, really wonderful, I'm on to chapter two! :)
4/3/2011 c2 88spike
I'm glad you won but I think you deserved better than 2nd place. I'll admit I wasn't a fan of this contest because it was just too sad & hopeless, but what made your story stick in my mind above all the others - no offense to the other stories & winners - was that even in this hopeless horribly sad situatio you showed the love between them still strong, front & center, regardless of the outcome.
4/3/2011 c2 Anadabyel
YAYS! :)
3/31/2011 c1 4heratulipsia
damn that's depressing... very good- but absolutely heartbreaking.
3/1/2011 c1 29evenflo78
Dear lord *heart break* This was shattering and just beautiful. I both loved and hated it. So wonderful. Best of luck to you in the contest
2/18/2011 c1 luvvamps
One of the saddest I have read. Good luck!
37 Page 1 .. Last Next »