for Captivate Me

1/25/2018 c14 Guest
This story fucking sucks
9/28/2016 c12 trashkenn
I JUST WANT GRIMM TO TELL WHY HES LIKE THIS TO ICHIGO JUST ONCE LIKE FUCKING UNDERSTAND HIM JESUS
9/28/2016 c10 trashkenn
iS THE GRIM X ICHIGO THING OVER NOW!? ARE IS ICHIGO FREE NOW? IM WEIRD TO SAY THIS BUT I LIKED THE PARTS WITH ICHIGO I MEAN WHO WOULDNT IF YA DONT THEN WHY BOTHER READING ITTT :3
7/17/2016 c15 5Moonlit-Ajisai
I really do like this. This gave me the feels and it is very well written. Yes there are a few spelling errors, but it's not horribly bad like some others. I love the plot and I'm not even gonna lie, I fucking cried when I read the letter that Ichigo sent Grimm (Probably because I roleplay as Grimmjow, and I can understand him, but yeah I'm laying in bed reading that part all teary eyed and laughing at myself because, damn, them feels though~). But this was very well written and I hope to read more of your works soon.
5/9/2016 c15 Cloud Bearer
This story definately deserves lots of kudos. It was heartbreaking sometimes to read it because Ichi and Grimm's relationship is basicaly based on emotional trauma.
Anyway, it was short but lovely. I would love to read more stories like that!...um, I'm talking about the emotions you get while reading it, not rape. Rape is wrong, no matter what anyone else says.
But I guess Grimm was kinda insane so...yeah...Bad shit happens.
Great job, anyway!
11/18/2015 c1 Grimminette
your story is absolutly wonderful ! Until the last chapter I don’t know if that’s gonna end bad or no. I really love the end, this couple is so handsome and cute, omg I love them !

I have some idea for another story you could write: a story about a prince of egypt and a slave or another prince( a greek prince for exemple) but I don’t know who would be the prince between grimm and ichi,and I prefer let your imagination taking care of what is the story about ( just a little thing : I really hate sad end, they let me in a pool of tears and sorrow during a week, so please if you do it don’t make a sad end ) Thank you very much for this beautiful story and good continuation!

(sorry if I made some mistakes I don’t speak english fluently )
7/7/2015 c15 9Akrximay
Wow, I finished reading this story and it left me feeling the same as when I began reading, torn and very confused as to what to feel (Though it's meant in a good way!). I always felt that Grimmjow was the bad guy and I wanted to feel bad and angry for Ichigo, but then as the story progressed I couldn't help but want Grimmjow to succeed in getting Ichigo to love him and I just didn't know how that was going to work! I think in the end though I feel the worst for Shiro and Tsukishima. They have to let Ichigo live his life alone with the man he loves and they hate without ever getting to know why Ichigo loves him, and though it would be pretty hard to explain it to them, at least they could get to know Grimmjow as he is now because he seems to have gotten help and really fixed his life. I liked the development in the plot and throughout the story, though Grimmjow had me creeped out in the beginning! You had his stalker tendencies pinned waaaay too well! Kudos to you for such a well written and enjoyable story. There were many points in which I wanted to stop reading because the stalker levels were reaching max, but I just couldn't pull away from it! I just had to know how it ended, and I'm so glad you chose a semi happy ending! I don't think I could have handled any more emotions after Grimmjow chose to go to jail! You literally had me in tears, which is a pretty hard task to do! So again great story and thank you for sharing it with us!
6/18/2015 c15 Guest
I loved it
8/6/2014 c15 3Foxy-Scarecrow
. . . I really think I'm going to cry. It's *sniffles* so SAD! TTATT
7/27/2014 c15 Autumn
It's sick and twisted...this story i love. It's wrong on so many levels. I feel like i should be angry at you..and myself for being enthralled with this. But..I've never been one to deny my nature. It was so well written and it was so well planned and it flowed so nicely. And the violence was just...well..delicious. It's so wrong to have a happy ending to this story..but i love it. Because even those of us with black little hearts like a happy ending.
5/28/2014 c6 20Rose Thornborn
Great chapter
2/21/2014 c15 5fireblaze 7
Omg I love love love the story, but so in the end we read an alternative ending huh? Oh well, it was a great story either way
2/21/2014 c5 fireblaze 7
Damn this is getting intense
12/24/2013 c15 Guest
I finally found it, I finally found the type of fanfiction I have been desperately wanting to read. This story was flawless, I enjoyed every second of it. You did an amazing job, I'm blown away. You captured the essence of these sort of issues. The motivation for stalking was perfect, the way Grimmjow went about it was great. The rape, the abuse, the psychological damage. It was on key, logical, honest. You understood that no person is truly evil, that even monsters feel regret. You captured the victim's point of view. So, outstandingly. Ichigo's will to survive, no matter what. The trauma, how it effected him, it was so realistic. I applauded you for writing about the forgivness and remorse of these characters. I just, you have written the story of my dreams. It was so twisted, but yet so beautiful. This story was so well written. Thank you for writing this. It is the best story, I have ever read.
10/17/2013 c15 sa-shii-mi
aw this was a real feelings rollercoaster! at first I was crept out by our sexy Grimm but then you made him seem more human if I can say so :) Thanks for the amazing story!
329 Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »