for We're Blood

5/22/2018 c20 ELENALEESUGG
I loved it so much what is the baby going to be called a day what is wrong withwith Sammy ppz do more as was really in grossed in it xx
1/30/2017 c20 2LAMusings
UGH this is so cute. I was a little worried about Sammy there for a few chapters, but 18-20 totally made up for it. Especially Sam taking their picture - I could just see it so vividly in my head, their little family, and I could NOT stop smiling. Great work so far :)
12/11/2015 c20 Batman Fanatic
Great story! Please update soon!
9/30/2015 c20 SilverWolf84
I am really looking forward to seeing where this goes! Hope to see an update soon!
7/6/2015 c20 likepurestgold
Ahhhh pleeeeaaassseee update, it's sooo goood...
12/26/2014 c20 highlander348
Are you still alive?
9/29/2012 c20 5paranoidbychoice
i am so glad you updated now if only the baby had a name
9/28/2012 c20 BRUUUUUUUUD
I was starting to think you abandoned this so it's awesome you updated! I thought this chapter was really well done and is one of my favorites now that we know that it's a boy (even though I didn't really care which it was). Keep it coming I hope it won't be 7-8 months for more!
5/6/2012 c19 TiaLuna
So sorry, I just noticed that I totally forgot to review this chapter! :(

Oh, my poor Bela 7 hours in labour and I would be exhausted too! Good she's got Dean with her though! :) Was she the one who scratched him? xD

Poor Sam, that woman was freaky thank god he got rid of her! Wouldn't be surprised if the woman turns out to be the Winchesters next case, she seems creepy! ^^

Argh, mean cliffhanger, I still don't know whether the baby is a girl or a boy! Please update fast I wanna know this not knowing is killing me!
2/29/2012 c4 5BeccaBean
Lol! I love the ending! Perfect transition from the bar to the hotel. Nicely done!
2/29/2012 c1 BeccaBean
I love it already, I think you've captured Dean and Bela's characters perfectly. I can't wait to see what's going to happen next!
2/29/2012 c19 1Lilithus
love your story, and Sam and the woman were so funny. poor Sam :))
2/21/2012 c19 BRUUUUUUUUD
Awesome! The entire waiting room part with Sam was funny. Great update can't wait for more.
2/20/2012 c19 5paranoidbychoice
dude what did she have you answered nothing that is so mean
2/2/2012 c18 TiaLuna
Aah, finally the baby's coming :D I'm so excited to see whether it's a boy or a girl :)

And Dean is just too cute! Panicking and asking stupid questions! Somehow it seems typical for him ;) I think I would've killed him already if I were in Bela's place! Well, I guess she would've liked to do the same if she could have and weren't in so much pain!^^

Hope you'll continue, I love this story and I'm looking forward to the next chapter :)
93 Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »