for Something Real

6/3/2014 c1 The Amazing Amelia Jones
Ah, i love it! I wish more people would ship Mason/Hudson!
12/19/2011 c1 2Griever-Evermore
I dont know what i think... but you need to write more! NOW!~ Its life or death... ok not really but still! Pretend it is! :D
7/23/2011 c1 Anonymous
Keep going. I believe that the information on this story says that you haven't updated since FEBRUARY! :(

I really like this, my favorite character is Hudson and I love slashes on him. Plus, I'd like to read your ideas and how Hudson and Mason will interact with each other. I also really want to read all the sexy sex and romance. 3

I hope that you'll consider to keep going. Plus... it isn't disturbing at all. Some people don't understand what 'Mature' means. *Rolls Eyes* Keep going, it's really good, I love your Prologue. ;)
5/1/2011 c1 X-INACTIVE
I loved that and that "A Concerned Reader" review.

*shotgun* I'll take care of that. Be right back. *Runs off loading shotgun shells*

*gunshot and returns* Back!

Anyways! Loved it and it was really great!

~Thomas~
3/13/2011 c1 A.G.Acid
continue this it's cute!
2/26/2011 c1 Roach
I enjoyed this! Well written, easy and fun to read.

Dear 'A Concened Reader'

Perhaps you need to learn to read? Do you not understand what 'slash' means? Or maybe you just need to flame just to upset someone else so you can deal with your pathetic troubles. Go choke on a cabbage under a bridge troll bait.
2/25/2011 c1 A concerned reader
This was the most disturbing thing i have ever read i would not read it to my kids because after reading this i will have nightmares for the next 2 years, i will never play black ops the same again, this is sick and disgusting, i mean why would a dead 50 year old man want to have sex with a alive young man? this is how i expected of mice and men to finish. The thing that disturbed me most is that my name is alex mason, and my dads name is Viktor, so i pretended that Alex's name was Colin and Viktors name was Mary, just to make it a bit normal, and i am going to use up all the 10000 characters just to troll you on how disturbing, sick minded, and disgusting this is, at least make them break into song or something blatantly queer like that, actualy i can't be arsed to use up all the 10000 characters so i'll spam you with hash keys ############################################################################################################################################################################################################################################################################################################################################################################################################################################################################################################################################################################################################################################################################ cba bai
2/20/2011 c1 Osono
Excellent!

I need more of this... please continue soon! Will be waiting for more ;)
2/6/2011 c1 12Sassy Satsuma
Black Ops slash...well, it had to happen. :P My corrupt brain was busy with Mason and Woods though. :P

Eitherway, an intriguing idea! I like how you've established your two key relationships here. I'll be looking out for more. :)

-x-Sass-x-