for What She Should Have Said

2/10/2015 c1 12SammiLoves2Write
This was really good! You should UPDATE!
-Sammi
3/14/2012 c1 kimberly22137
You should add more to this . Like everyone's reactions or something . That would be great . Other than that though ? Loved it !
6/10/2011 c1 4Aria657
I love you, I want to marry you at this moment. And yes, I do realize I am being slightly creepy. But I just completely agree, I am tried of people treating Rachel like crap. In fanfics, in the actual show, everybody is always getting her down, and I frankly hate it. This is a semi-recent discovery. I've been reading some of the glee fanfics I read a while back, and am now getting really pissed with all the Rachel bashing going on. So, thank you so much for writing this.
4/22/2011 c1 Green.Blue.Pink
Okay, soo, THIS WAS EPIC. She should've said this. 'cause these people? TREAT HER LIKE FUCKING CRAP. And Mr.Schue? LETS THEM. For example, when Rachel gives out an idea.. he says no. BUT, when Rachel gives out an idea but someone actually agrees (like, Quinn) he IMMEDIATELY says yes. BULLCRAP. So, I RESPECT YOU FOR THIS FIC :)
3/21/2011 c1 6alphaladywolf
So Rachel. You go, girl!
2/7/2011 c1 12CG07
This does not feel like a one-shot. Will you make a follow-up chapter?

Even if you don't I still loved it. Everything she said about them is true.
2/7/2011 c1 Ayla
Please, please, please say you are continuing this? I would love to see what happens next!
2/7/2011 c1 29MysticalKC
Loved It! :-D
2/6/2011 c1 seacat03
I agree with you, Rachel should have said something like this! I would like to see the reactions of the others if you were thinking about continuing this!
2/6/2011 c1 20sillystarshine
loved it rachel should totatally have said that! have you seen the glee preview for the valentines day episode rachel tottaly tells santana how she really feels about her you should watch it there is a link on the glee face book page or you can find it on ew.com (i think that's the site)
2/6/2011 c1 6NorthernLights25
I really think you should continue this!
2/6/2011 c1 51SergeantPixie
what are talking about? this isnt what she should have said! this IS what she said...at least in my world it is ;)
2/6/2011 c1 beabeatricenn
I LOVE IT! finally someone that write what should rachel do!

YOU HAVE TO CONTINUE IT !

I LOVE IT!
2/6/2011 c1 sandangel777
I love this!:)
2/6/2011 c1 11I'd rather live in books
I like your version better. Everyone is so cruel to Rachel I just can't bear to watch anymore.
16 Page 1 2 Next »