for Online Love and Romantic School Days!

2/25/2011 c3 13WhereDidYouGo
Interesting chapters you got here. Few mistakes but not enough to distract someone from what they are reading. AMAZING JOB!
2/25/2011 c3 12unagi-chen
darn! This is pretty happiness! Awesome story!

~~~EeLgIrL (^.^)
2/25/2011 c3 2Oriax Ailaht
Hahahahahahaha FOOD FIGHT!

I love those! Typical high school life. I can totally imagine Gazille deflecting the food coming levys way. But bring natsu in again! I wanna see Lucy start chatting with him again XD and oh how I hate detention and stupid proms!

-CH
2/25/2011 c3 Frostdraga
LMAO. This is hillarious. I was reading it then I started laughing soo much... that is.. until my teacher caught me using my school's PC to read this... hahahahaha.
2/7/2011 c1 Oriax Ailaht
Ooo real interesting story so far! Love the hibiki part time for him to get some of the spotlight natsu... Oh and I'm still kinda clueless who the painted lady it who is it? But otherwise greatstory so far and I love the online thing from ealier! GO MMORPGH! GO RPGs! ^.^ keep updating fast! I wanna know what happens next!

-CH
2/7/2011 c1 feddie06
yay your back! I've been waiting for this :D I'm excited to see what you'll do with it. Looking good so far!
2/7/2011 c1 1BlabberMouth141
I've been waiting for you =D glad that your back again =D love your story, can't wait to read some more =D
2/6/2011 c1 13WhereDidYouGo
good job! I loved it and can't wait for more. :D
23 « Prev Page 1 2