for Of Ovens and Vampires and Leaving the One You Love

omg please write more
1/15/2014 c1 109Buffyxenaman
Very good job
7/2/2012 c1 9JaneConstantine
Wow...It's sad, but I like it...I was listening to Black Dress, by the Crashtones, and I was imagining what it would have been like if it had gone the other way :( In spite of the bittersweet ending, it was good!
12/21/2011 c1 30neighborhood-yogurt
That's the end? Are you kidding me! More! Sequel! Anything! Just don't leave it like that! It makes me sad. :(

Good story, even with the mean ending.
11/24/2011 c1 4Toulip Fontana
That is devastating. My heart is broken.

But an amazing one shot.
2/25/2011 c1 21Harikari
Well done. So bittersweet, thanks for sharing!
2/23/2011 c1 macdennischardee
:((((((((

Nononononono

Sad angsty ending.

;(((

I loved this though.

Sequel?

2/22/2011 c1 9Danibat
Sad and sweet. That Aiden cares enough to know when to leave, and he even calls Emily to come. Thanks for the story!
2/15/2011 c1 helofer1235
You seriously have to make more than this it is just so good and sad!
2/9/2011 c1 7extremediva19
OMG there needs to be more of this! I loved it so much and would love to see more. They need to be together! 3
2/9/2011 c1 7TarotChild Conan
Don't Let this end like this. Its too good to end it like this.
2/9/2011 c1 177LaylaBinx
Aww! This was soo good but the ending as sad! Great job though! :D
2/7/2011 c1 69Silent Sage
Oh, my heart. I love Josh whumpage, but it usually includes a happy ending. Still, aaaah, Aiden, your amazingness knows no bounds. Great fic!
2/7/2011 c1 littleann84
Omg! What's better than hurt!Josh and protective!Aiden? Too damn adorable for words XD

This is really great! I hope that you write more for this fandom :)
2/7/2011 c1 4WaffleNinja
OMG total awesomeness. I read some of the prompts on livejournal, and this is such a great representation of one of said prompts. I love some hurt/comfort/angst every now and again, and the slash tones added a perfect touch. PLEASE write more stories like this!

Also, are you planning on continuing this at all? It's very good as an individual piece, though, don't get me wrong.

Thanks!