for Phantoms of the Present

12/11/2017 c6 TheLatiKing
This story is amazing its a shame you abandoned fanfiction I hope this somehow gets continued but I feel like that's asking too much
9/29/2017 c2 1VladImpaler
This story is the I first stubbled on it last night I stayed up 2 hours over my usual bed time because I was so captivated.
Even thought it has been 5 years I still want to hope that this story will continue.
One thing I would like to say is that I don't think one specter can fight both Anakin and should ay least be two vs all specters or ghosts are like Nova and Kerrigan.
9/23/2017 c3 VladImpaler
I really like the Viking fighting scenes you is one of my favorite units in SC2 both in design and quotes.
9/23/2017 c6 VladImpaler
This story is so GOOOOD I always wanted a crossover like this.I know its been 5 years and your probably dead or something but please continue this story
6/6/2017 c6 Hidemain
That was just amazing. I love how the terran's experience and adaptability in fighting the zerg and protoss swayed the battle in their favor. I would have liked some more detail on how anakin's fight went but I also liked how we got the entirety of the battle rather focusing on a single fight.
4/24/2017 c6 sondrex76
Nice fanfic.
I know it is unlikely that it will ever be continued, but I liked it nevertheless.
Thanks for writing and have a nice day!
3/2/2017 c6 WisteriaKitsune
Please continue I want to see the swarm in action
2/20/2017 c6 Kingsfall7
Update man! It's been five years.
8/18/2016 c6 3Chosen Nightmares
Ahhhhh! This story is so cool! I know it's been like 4 years but I really hope you pick this story up again!

I really want to see the Republic's reactions when they learn that, 'what? The Terrans have allies?! Oh shit!' I want to see their reactions to the Zerg, because if they thought Terran technology was ugly, what will they think of the Swarm? I want to see their reactions to the Protoss, because a) I love the Protoss, and b) because pretty much all of the Terran's perceived shortcomings are made up for by them.

I want to know how the war ends. Who plays major parts in it? Or minor parts? What is the 'project' and how is it going to affect the war and diplomatic relations. Is Obi-wan gonna try to bust his padawan and his apprentice out or something?

I don't know, but I really *want* to.
8/17/2016 c6 donald
more pls
7/8/2016 c6 Nobody Smurf
Interesting story.
5/6/2016 c6 Frozen862
Shame this story is dead.
11/14/2015 c6 Brenden
goodwork
10/28/2015 c6 AlphaFan
Please continue this story!
10/26/2015 c6 4USCG CCT
Why would you stop updating just as you're having the zerg come into play?
105 Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »