for Phantoms of the Present

12/10/2014 c6 4Finwee Lord of Long Winds
Like the story
12/1/2014 c6 lagoon childe
Loving this story. Have to ask though, since the Terrans use Spectres, where are the Ghosts? After all they've done, there's no way they'd be accepted. Any chance we'll see someone like Nova working as a bounty hunter? You have to admit she'd make a kick ass bounty hunter. Hope to see this updated soon.
11/16/2014 c6 1RedFalconWriter
So, chapter 6 will be posted before the next six, three, or two months are up? So much for that, if the date for the most recent update to this that I am reading is correct. Please, please do bring this back. This is one of my favorite Starcraft crossovers, ever, and I don't want it to die. I also hope that you aren't dead. Anyway, please, please continue this!
9/29/2014 c5 5rexsoka4
Please continue! :) I am really liking it so far! :D
9/17/2014 c6 prophet
Damn this is a good story. Freaking awesome, y u stop bro. U should keep up with this awesome story
8/18/2014 c6 2Nitefallen
Really nicely written, really hoped you would continue, it had so much potential :P Anyways, good job :D
10/24/2013 c3 20The Helghast Marine
Great battle

IF this was the sith , they will have all their asses blowed to ashes !
9/26/2013 c6 5NobleSquince
this is great, plz update soon, also just wondering, did raynor in this 1 save or destroy haven?
9/7/2013 c3 TheLatiKing
When next chapter?
6/27/2013 c6 Guest
You still alive? Cause your next update is almost 4 MONTHS OVERDUE AT THE LATEST!
6/23/2013 c1 20The Helghast Marine
Great job
6/16/2013 c6 Guest
New chapter NAOW
5/10/2013 c6 1eminus1137
Please do not abandon this story. Its too awesome.

If the Republic use the DS to blow up a Terran planet they are going to have a bad time.
Also Terrans do have shielding for their BCs, just look at the cinematics of HoTS.

Can't wait to see the reaction of the Republic when the Protoss or the Zerg join the fight. Purifying beams are not toys. I wonder how would the Jedi react to a race that have basic infantry stronger than their jedi master XD
4/24/2013 c6 Mourner
We shall mourn the death of this truly epic fanfiction. We can only hope that it will be revived.
4/13/2013 c6 12Ethorin
Why do I think the "Project" is the Death Star?
honestly... I think that they are SEVERELY underestimating Terran obstinacy...
not to mention just how mad that will make them...
105 « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »